𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

The following story is the purely fictional and the plot is not to be associated with the actual historical records. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is based on my hard core imagination and it is the mixture of fantasy and fiction.

© All rights reserved. Bhavna 2023

Also, no hate, please. And do not get offended and fight in the comments section if you don't like one person's opinion. I don't want to flag you as inappropriate; just spread love and respect for others. This story is just for your entertainment, so please enjoy the sensational, passionate and romantic saga.

Important Note - Please be advised that KASHISH: MY DEEP DESIRE may contain mature content that is not unsuitable for very young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

Warning - Copying of the story without permission of the author is not acceptable. Plagiarism is a crime, please keep in mind. It is illegal to copy this work and post it to any other website.

I hope you all enjoy the journey of my fictional work.

Lots of Love To My All Precious Readers.

Welcome to new readers..... i am happy and glad you see here.

Keep Reading Keep Enjoying :)

"Jai Maa Kali"