𝟏𝟑.

RANVIJAY

"Bhai!!" Saavi said, i looked at her. "May I come in?" I shook my head.

"Bhai, please finish your dinner", I put the glass on the side table. "Bhai!!" Vikram chuckled from the corridor and was about to hug me. But my dead glare was enough to recall his decision, and he freezes his hand in the air. "Sorry!! Bhai!!"

Every time I come home, he gains 1 more kg, and now he looked like a 100-kg punching bag. I think I should hang him in my gym instead of a real punching bag. Maybe my hard punches made him realise that he needs to loose some inches.

"Motu!! Don't irritate bhai- let him have dinner", she said. "Saavi, you are older than me; it doesn't mean you have the liberty to say anything to me",

"I do-motu motu..." she mimicked. "Bhai, just tell her, don't try to harass me", he said. Harassment!! That's a big insult- He should work on himself. "Silence!!"

My angry voice choked their words in mouth. "Why aren't you both asleep yet? Ha, I will count till 5, and both of you will go inside your room, got it?"

They nodded together in slow motion and turned their steps to the outside. Probably I was too rude to speak to them, but what can I do, that is my normal tone. My phone ring made me look at the corner table. "Hello!!"

"Sir, we haven't got the information yet."

"What!!" I slammed. The call triggered my hidden frustration and anger. "If you aren't capable of doing it, then let me know- I'll hand over this task to someone else in the department",

"Sorry, sir", I could hear his sighs. "Don't call me till you get enough information-did you get that", I hung up after hearing yes, sir! I hate it when someone delayed his work.

"Why are you still dominating someone?" Vikrant voice made me look at him. "I mean, you again threatened my Tom and Jerry; why?" He asks, and I paused my eyes to see the portrait hanging on the wall.

"Because they are noisy, I like peace around me", my philosophy. but I don't have peace inside me. "How have you been, bhai?" he chuckled. "I think a handshake would be acceptable for you- I know you don't like to be touched by anyone"

I have many issues with Mrs. Karmarkar (Bhagyashree) but I have a soft spot for Vikrant. He is like a real brother to me, and I can do anything for him. Even he loves me like his older brother.

My nod is my answer. "Look at you-you looking more handsome than earlier", he said. "I don't know about handsomeness, but I have become more grumpy than earlier", I replied.

"Congratulation for your engagement with meera- but I never imagined that you would tie with her", he said. Even I never thought so.

"But you don't look excited, unlike Akash bhai", he said. I remember that he was on cloud nine when he was getting married- but why not he, after all he got the girl whom he loved insanely.

"Meera is the perfect choice for you, a girl who doesn't talk too much like you. maybe she must be the one who can control your serious anger issues and make you more alive", Vikrant said. No one can control my anger, not even me.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

I opened the shower while tugged my hands against the wall. Hot water let my eyes closed and I let out a deep breath. I felt relaxed while hibernating for 20 minutes in the shower. I leaned my face up towards the shower and dipped my face.

Kashish, I wrote her name on a mirror and waited for it to fade away. "You need to leave my mind, Raaje; otherwise, you don't know my anger", I murmured against the mirror.