𝟐𝟐.

The chapter has some adult language. and from this chapter on, I will use adult content and language; if you are not comfortable, feel free to skip it.

KASHISH

Whenever I see a red rose, it made me think of you. Who? Ranvijay! I smiled. Leaves swayed in the breeze. It was a beautiful day. Finally, I got discharged from the hospital after fucking 2 months. It was a nearly perfect day which ended with his departure.

Since when he became a rose. oh! I got it because he has lots of thorns. Shut up. do not utter a single bad word for him. Only I have the right to do that. Got it.

And yes!! he is Rose. The most beautiful flower and my favourite one too. If I compared someone to a rose, that means he is finally placed in my heart. And he is a rose, not because he has many thorns, but because...!!

(Play I'm In Love Love By KK)

He always smells sweet, like a rose. His arms are warm and gentle, like its soft petals. He has thorns too, but he never used them to harm me. He used them to bleed those who tried to touch me and hurt me.

From now on, you are not rude, you are a rose to me. I smiled again!

I was lying on the grass, my eyes looking at the full moon. The garden air was filled with different floral scents that roamed around me. My fingers were rubbing the rose petals. I felt like I was rubbing his fingers. A cold sensation run from head to toe.

I flipped myself and tugged my hand under my chin while my other hand rustled on the grass. My anklet bell sound blended with the nightingale's songs. "Ranvijay, you're pronouncing wrong word" His red face like tomato travelled near my eyes, and I burst into laughter.

Whenever I was corrected him, He used to get offended and sometimes throw books on the bed. "I'll not read it" but when I looked at him with my innocent eyes. "this is the last time I'm reading this" anatomy and microbiology were not his cup of tea.

He often fell asleep while reading, not because of the drug that Dr. Siddhartha prescribed us but because of the boring topic. And I spent the whole night just gazing at him like I was looking at the chocolate cake.

Are you admiring that khadoos, rude, arrogant, grumpy ass-hole? Yes, I'm admiring the most beautiful person on universe. But yes, I don't believe my eyes; is he the same Ranvijay I met in Manikaran? or Did he get exchanged in khumb ka mela?

He left me alone. Why. Did he can't just read my eyes that I wasn't still get over him? But why was I sad when he left? I almost ended up crying, like seriously. Why didn't I stop him when he kissed my forehead?

In fact, when he kissed me, I have an urge to gripped him tightly in my arms and didn't let him go away. My brain cells fucked up with this feeling. He belongs to someone else. Someone else has rights over him-that is Meera. His would-be wife or his current wife. I don't know current status of his marriage.

I stood up and sat. I touched my forehead, where he had pressed his lips passionately. I closed my eyes while again thinking about the moment, and my heartbeat turned heavy. I was restless with it, flying high on nothing but my emotions and adrenaline.

What type of feeling is this? I was breathless just with his touches. This is such a weird feeling, I never felt like this before. Suddenly, sweat formed around my abdomen, and my kurti got stuck with my skin. My nipples got hard like stones. Why are my crazy hormones behaving like this?

Why is my body reacting in this way? Do I have a crush on him? Or am I just physically attracted to him? No! No! Kashish, this can't happen. You can't think about him in this way. stop yourself! Control your fucking hormones that come out after hearing his name.