𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 (𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗮𝘁: 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻)

तुम्हे अपना बनाने का जुनून
सर पे है, कब से है
मुझे आदत बना लो इक बुरी
कहना ये तुमसे है

CHARACTER AESTHETIC

A MONSTER who hides himself behind the mask of GENTLEMAN.

VANRAJ KHARBANDA (NRI)31 YEAR OLDCEO OF EMBER GROUP OF INDUSTRIES

31 YEAR OLD
CEO OF EMBER GROUP OF INDUSTRIES

✧ 

Bad Princess who is ready to destroy everything that comes her way of SUCCESS.

KAINAAT RAI SINGHANIA (PRINCESS OF REWAH)25 YEAR OLDCEO OF RAI SINGHANIA GROUP

25 YEAR OLD
CEO OF RAI SINGHANIA GROUP

✧ 

Water dripped down his hair. He was so fucking wet but yet I could feel the heat of his body from mere inches away. Holding a gun, he was reflection of nothing but reaper who starving for blood. My gaze locked with Vanraj's gaze.

"You shouldn't have done this, Mia Regina" His frustration bubbled over into a rush of anger. He walked towards my bar, took the scotch bottle and gulped it down neatly. He was behaving like king.

"Mr. Kharbanda, can't you handle your defeat?" I taunted him in soft voice. For a suspended moment, neither of us moved. "I destroyed your plan, so take your ass and get out of my house or else I will call my security" his muscles tensed.

If one thing Vanraj hadn't liked was getting threatened. It was his style. He banged the bottle on the counter and spun towards me. "What? Do you want to punish me for making you feel like a fool?" I was playing with fire.

Vanraj and I stared at each other, the air crackling like a frayed electric wire between us. A cool sensation shivered over me at the sight of his gaze. "Yes, I want" The force of his reply stunned me.

"Do you want to know why?" His self-loathing words, deep steps brought him closer until my back touched against the mirror behind me. He tilted up my chin with his gun, his knee parted my legs almost touched my clit. His jaw tightened. This close, I could see the hints of volcano in his eyes, like flecks of light in an ocean of darkness.

My heartbeat slowed. "You've mistaken. I'm here to confront you for kissing that fucking bastard" more silence. My kiss with Alex really affected him. "Alex"

"Dead Alex" my eyes widened with his statement. "What? Are you crazy? He was my fiancée, Vanraj" I growled.

"We are business rivals, so why do you keep poking into my life? I'm your enemy, remember you fucking hate me. Then why do you even care if someone kisses me? Why have you killed him?"

"I don't know" he rasped.

"I don't know why I even care. But I hate the imagination of anyone else touching you. It made me turn into the monster that I always prefer to hide from world. I hate when you smile at other men's or they smile at you. You make me lose my control every fucking time, and I hate it"

"Yes, I want to punish you for making me damn crazy about you. Fucking right now"

To be continued....in next book   KAINAAT: My Extreme Passion

Vanraj Kharbanda is totally dangerous red flag. Will soon find out how his enemy captured his icy heart and turned into his Extreme Passion.

Comment me your reviews.

Thanks!!