𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ~ 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐲

❀❀❀

"No one has ever bothered me except the human presence and my stepmother, but it seems like you have a special exception", Fuck man!! I'm still remembering her; I have no control over my thoughts, and it makes me annoyed.

I think I need to drain my frustration out of my mind, so I got up from bed to get whisky. "You need to help me fade away her thoughts", I gulped the whole whisky neatly in one shot.

"Ahhh, it's bitter, but I need this", I just wanted to treat my heartache with alcohol. I felt a little better.

"Sweetheart, you will surely get dress according to your taste", her voice boomed in my ears again. I felt restless again with her thoughts, and these thoughts would surely kill me. Even the bitterness of alcohol couldn't help me get rid of her.

"Was that Kashish? But how can it be possible? She is in Bangalore, then how did I hear her voice here?" I murmured. Her voice had completely absorbed my mind. I was feeling extremely restless.

"Why the fuck is she so into my mind? It's like she gets under my skin", I gulped 2-3 shots of whisky. That's why I warned you don't get too close to her or else you'll end up hurting yourself, and now look at yourself, Ranvijay!!

I love her; how can I stay away from her? I kissed her, I thought that would be the last way to get over her. But she reciprocates my kiss, which makes me crave her more than earlier.

"I wish I could make her mine", I said looking in the mirror. All I could see in the reflection of my eyes was her!! Only her!

"She has somebody else in her life, so stop thinking about her", I have almost taken 4-5 rounds in my room while holding a glass of whisky, but still my mind has only one thought, Kashish.

The weather outside was calm and refreshing, but why even the cold winds weren't able to reduce my restlessness? Why the hell am I not able to divert my thoughts?

I'm going to be engaged with Meera tomorrow, but why the hell can't I stop fantasising about Kashish?

why?

❀❀❀

I will drop first chapter on next Saturday,

Let me know if you like it or not, as i want hear from you guys how much like it.

Drop a vote and comments ❀❀❀