𝟏.

RANVIJAY

"I am warning you for the last time to drop your weapons now and surrender", terrorists glanced at me while my grip on the rifle got tighter and I wrap my finger around the trigger. I warned the terrorists as I was deployed for the rescue mission at medical college Delhi.

"We aren't going to do that, we are here to destroy the whole college in front of you", one of the guys chuckled, "are you talking about dropping weapons, I think you need to go home, cowards", they laughed, making me sigh.

While listening to his words my anger was at its peak, "did they try to provoke me saying coward", damn they didn't know that no one can provoke me ever. I took five steps towards them, "we will surely go home but after crushing your bloody heads", I replied in anger.

"Do you have that courage soldier", he grinded his teeth. "We are brutal and the few soldiers can't beat us", he added, ego dripping from his words. I immediately wanted to crush his tongue first because they are hell noisy, damn they bark a lot.

"You're absolutely right, few can't beat all of you, I myself enough to crush your heads, that's what cowardly style", I chuckled in my usual cold tone while pointing the gun at them. My team immediately back in action because they have been sure that their commanding officer turned into a violent man.

"Seems like they don't believe in surrendering themselves", I again used my cold tone while rolling my eyes to Major Arjun, and he knew what I was going to do next, "everyone already at their position, give us order", Arjun said while shifting his eyes over me.

"They have kept the hostages on the second floor", I conveyed to my team, "We will enter from that floor", I pointed out, "keep in mind that any student shouldn't be harmed", I ordered them and asked them to accomplish the operation.

"Hands up", one of the terrorists said while firing a bullet in the air, "I hate it when someone says hands up to me", I kicked him and pierce his head with my bullet. We were engaging some of the terrorists in a gunfight with us, while my other comrades were carefully rescuing the students one by one.

After a lot of backfiring, my team and I saved many students and killed many terrorists. "Wolf scans the whole area if anyone is left", I asked over the headphones while I was scanning the whole corridor.

While evacuating students one of them came to me in a rush, "Sir, they have imprisoned a girl alone on that side", she sighed in fear while pointing to the other side of the corridor. I knew it some mother fuckers was still left, I sigh in annoyance. "You just don't worry about her, we will rescue her too", I assured the girl.

"Officer, take her away", I passed the glance to the officer, "wolf and you two come with me", they nodded after hearing me and I turned my heels towards the corridor. Something strange started happening when I walked towards the corridor as I started breathing heavily, "what wrong with me", I gasped, the moment I felt like someone was choking my breaths.

"Are you ok tiger?" Arjun asked me when he saw my struggles for breath and I make a nod, "yeah I'm good", I took a deep breath and kept walking towards the corridor. I was so dunce to understand that my madness was breathing around me, that's why I felt uneasy because she was in pain.

If I had known at that time that they had kept my life captive, I swear I would have killed them brutally while tearing up their muscles and break every fucking bones of their body that touched her.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

I broke the glass of the back window and entered the place where they had kept the girl captive and my accomplice Arjun was attacking them from the front. My team had surrounded those terrorists from all sides and then my eyes fell on a girl who was with them at their gunpoint.