𝟏𝟕.

KASHISH

I want to die, as I can't bear the torture, pain, and humiliation I was getting. I felt like a bird that had been caged. How many days I have spent here, I really don't know. He flayed all my nails in just four days. I'm terrified while thinking about this. He peeled my skin brutally everyday. My body is shaking in fear.

I want to die! Please, someone kill me, as death would be more easier than bearing this torture. I tried to kill myself two days ago, but that man. My breath got stuck as I felt like his delusion was making my throat choke.

He saved me just to torture me more than earlier. He efficiently showed me hell. How foolish I was to think that I was in the world of heaven.

He squashed cold, icy water on me, and I ended up shivering. My thin, layered white suit got stuck to the skin like it's my body part. My legs are barely touch the floor. He took slow steps towards me, making me take my steps back. "You missed me, sweetheart, don't you?"

Edit Song - Hame Tumse Pyaar Kitna

He keeps whistling the song. Even the song has the courage to make me loose my mind. whenever I heard his whistling, I started panicking myself, and in that process, I cut some body parts of mine with sharp glasses.

Please don't come near me! Stay away from me! I hold big tears in my eyes. He is the one who made me scared of every man who exists on earth. I wish I could get heart attacks due to my increased heart rate so that I can get rid of him.

My back touched the wall from behind. I shut my eyes in pain as wedge got pierced to my back. His nostrils air was enough for me to realise he was approaching me. "Open your eyes, sweetheart; I want to see your beautiful blue eyes", he said but I kept my eyes close.

I twitched my toes back. I pulled myself hard against the wall so I could maintain my distance from this monster. My teeth are chattering with fear.

"If you don't open your eyes, I will make a rainbow on your arms with the tip of my sharp knife", he said near my earlobes, and started flaying my arms with the knife. "Ahhh!!" I let out a big scream and opened my eyes. He was two inches away from my face.

"Are you afraid of me?" I didn't utter a word as his horrible eyes pinned at me. He runs his hand over my waist and abdomen. His inappropriate touches made me feel disgusted. I want to throw his dirty hands away, but I can't as my hands were chained.

I want to burn myself as he touches me with those dirty hands. His inappropriate touches forced me to think that I deserved death. "Tell me where my titan is", he asked the same question again.

"Don't give me a fucking annoying answer again, that you don't know?" Before I said no, he warned me. He ran his hand over my body and ended up clenching my jaws tightly. "How dare you take your life without giving me my thing?" I cried. His grip got tighter on my jaw. It's hurting me!

"I don't want to hurt you! All I want is to love you, and I will", he said. I could burn myself rather than loved by this monster. "Please answer me when I next come here, and after that, I will take you turkey with me, okay?" He drops kiss on my lips with his fingers, making me curl my lips into my mouth.

I desperately want one thing: death, I don't think anyone is going to save me from this hell. There was a time when I was full of life and smiled always, but the last three months were the most scary and unbearable torment of the 21 years of my life. Kill me! Kill me!

❀❀❀❀❀❀

My skin burns like fire. I think I have a fever-a high fever. My head aches like someone hit it with a big rock. My whole body was shivering. I was soaked in icy water. My eyes were half open, and I was about to shut them when someone opened the door.