𝟑𝟐.

Consider year - 2023

The chapter has adult language and adult/Sexual content. that is not suitable for certain age group. if you are not comfortable, feel free to skip it. Recommended for 18+. Read on your risk.

KASHISH

I smelled something spicy and hot. Delicious! I wanted to wrap it around me like a quilt. But since when my couch has become so solid, soft and warm too.

I snuggled closer to the source and wrapped my arm around it. I tugged my leg on the pillow that was lying between my thighs, enjoying the solid warmth beneath my cheek. In afternoon I decided to change this couch because it was waste, but now I changed my mind.

I don't want to wake up for my entire life. It feels like I'm not going to have this warmth again in my next sleep. A thunderstorm roared beneath my ear. I love these insane beats, like they wanted to consume me.

So I let them consume me, and allowed myself five minutes more enjoy the coziness. My knee hit something hard. What was that? Why this is so hard?

But that pillow lying between my legs, touching my sensitive core, was turning me on. I ground against it as close as I could. A tight moan muffled in my mouth and I clenched something between my teeth.

I yawned at least for a second before opened my big eyes. Still cuddling on the source, I was lying. Why did hall look so different?

Blue rose-printed curtains waving in the air, window was open and it's raining outside. It's dark outside. Doodle prints all over the wall, vase of lilies by the corner of the room. Fuck, this is my room.

But how did I end up here? I was on the couch last time. Did I sleepwalk, or did that stalker come to my house? No? I lifted my face, and my big eyes hooked onto the big tough half-naked dusky skin beneath me. My jaw hanged to my breast.

I looked up straight into the fiery yellow eyes. They stared me back like they wanted to kill. He slid down his eyes down and gesture me to follow his gaze, and I did that. Practically, forced by his eyes.

Holy crap! My small knee was lying between his long legs and kicking his dick like I wanted to break the object. That hard obstacle was his dick, and I kicked it many times. Mentally, I was removing that obstacle.

A thick wave of shame, humiliation, or I was still flipping the dictionary in mind that would elaborate my condition. I could smell the jolt of mortification in the air.

I slide down my knee but didn't yank my leg. I want to move it. I swear on Jojo but it feels like cool wind of Antarctica frozen my leg.

What rested beneath this black pant? Question from somewhere washed over me. Kill your curiosity, bitch. "Are you planning murder my dick?" Ranvijay's said coldly. I shook my head twice. Why would I do that? He's useless without it. I needed to get my mind out of the gutter. "Absolutely not"

I yanked my arm away. "What are you doing beneath me? What happened between us?" I gestured at me, eyeing between his legs. I must say that part was hard. "Didn't I tell you to sleep in my dad's room? Then why are you sleeping with me? And where is my jojo?"

"Did you take advantage of my deep sleep?" A smirk touched his mouth corner. That victory smirk, like he had already taken advantage. Asshole! "You are the one who told me to sleep with you, so I did that" lie.

"And if I'd took the advantage, you wouldn't be in clothes." My heart jumped to my stomach. He never said such things so directly to me before, he usually used bad words to flirt with me. "What do you think? I will let you tear off my clothes."