𝟐𝟗.

The chapter has adult language and adult/Sexual content. that is not suitable for certain age group. if you are not comfortable, feel free to skip it. Recommended for 18+. Read on your risk.

KASHISH

"What are you doing in my room?" Vikrant leaned against the doorway, shooting me with his angry and betrayal glares. My temple tensed with popped-up veins as I narrowed my eyes. The day I decided to enter this house, I was damn sure Vikrant would screw up things for me.

You can fight him, Kashish. Don't be scared at all. He hadn't shown up like this before, and I thought finally Vikrant had given up his quest to win me back, but his appearance proved me wrong. He was looking at me like nothing had changed, despite the fact that everything had changed.

Images of that night flashed when I had caught him with his pants down and buried inside his so-called friend the night he'd claimed to have a stomach infection. I'd missed my important online lecture and dropped by his apartment to surprise him with my appearance, but ended up being the one shocked.

"You didn't answer, why are you here?" He approached me, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. What if someone sees us together at this hour when my husband is not around? "Can we talk?"

"No! Now please leave my room" he burst into laughter. I never admitted it, but this side of Vikrant was scary. His smile-his evil smile-was scaring me, but I managed to hide my fear. "My room, interesting"

"Whatever you want to talk about, make it quick" I glared first at him and then at the wall behind him. Ranvijay would show up at any time, and I feared for Vikrant's life. I don't know about others, but Ranvijay would surely kill him if he saw him with me. "I want you to give me a second chance"

"I have already gave you my answer-no" he zeroed his eyes over my lips that scribbled NO. "Darling, it's been months. I know I messed up many things but at the end of the day, I love you. Why are you acting like you don't feel anything for me? Haven't you punished me enough?"

"Who am I to punish you? You cheated on me, you were not there when I needed you most, and now everything is over and I don't even care how long it's been or how regretful you are. We are not getting back together. Never and ever"

Second chance! Is he out of his mind? He married Meera, his love was should be for her. How can he even ask for a second chance? But he can do it. after all, he was a fucked-up guy. For him, love is always a need- A physical need, as he never wanted to be loved by anyone he wanted to be fucked by anyone. "Why?"

"Aaa! You have my handsome brother in your bed, don't you?" he growled while i spank my hand into my hair.

"Did my brother fuck you or did you throw yourself on him? You got a new dick, and you don't need me now. I never knew you were such a slut." My eyes filled with anger. How can he say that word to me? He was a fucked-up guy, but he never said such a nasty things to me.

"Fuck you!!" I took a small step to bore my angry eyes into his. "Your time is up, get out. Now" I pointed my finger towards the door. I wanted to slap him, but I don't want to create a scene at midnight. I grabbed his hand and led him to the door. Thank God he was drunk, or else I couldn't kick him out that easily.

"Get out of my side" I said.

I tried to get inside my room, but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the corridor wall. My heart pumped fast. "Seems like you forgot my love, but don't worry, I'm good at reminding" he leaned steady. I hide my lower lip beneath my teeth.