𝟐𝟒.

KASHISH

"Mam, here is your dinner. Please enjoy" Tony smiled. I let him step inside because Ranvijay told me. I don't know why I blindly trust his every word. My phone dings, making me turn my gaze. I grabbed the phone from bed. I pressed the thumb to unlock the screen.

Ranvijay: "Finish your dinner like an obedient girl and don't leave tomato pieces in the plate. Take your medicine on time. Good night" I smiled. He always behave like my father.

"Kashish!!" a voice from behind earned my gaze. I turned my head towards him. Vikrant snapped the door behind him after stepping inside.

"Vikrant!" I don't know why he was looking so angry. It's been 7-8 months, approx., since I met him. "What have you done to my brother? What type of relationship do you share with him? Answer me?" He yelled.

What the fuck is he talking about? I don't have any idea. "I respect your brother. I always did that" My relationship with Ranvijay is crystal clear, like a mirror. But he has a rubbish mind. And his voice tone is giving me the vibe that he wasn't here to ask about my health.

"Just respect, not love. Are you sure about it?" What! Is he high, or did he drop his mind into the gutter? How can he say something like this? "Are you out of your mind, Vikrant? Did you know what the fuck are you saying?"

"I better know my tongue. If you don't have any love relations with my brother, then why is he so desperate to marry you?" I frowned my eyes at him for a few seconds. Wait, I think I heard something wrong. Ranvijay and me! Marriage! No way!

"What the fuck are you talking about? He can't marry me"

"He can't marry you. What do you think-I'm a stupid? He fought with the whole family just to be with you. What was he saying-yes, he wants to protect you? Bullshit" he took some steps towards me. "Finally, you trapped my brother, right?"

He smirked, making me angry. "Now the picture is clear in front of my eyes. You didn't break up with me because you had issues with me. You broke up with me because you'd got a better option-Ranvijay Karmarkar" My eyes got wider with his accusing comment. His words were no less than venom to me.

"When you saw him for the first time during engagement, you got attracted to him, right?" My eyes started building tears. I want to argue with him, but why my tongue is not supporting me?

"You compared both of us and chose him because he is better than me. You always like to play around boys, don't you?" He said and continued. "And for own sake, you destroyed a relationship between Bhai and Meera, and now I got married to her"

He is married to Meera. It means Ranvijay and Meera broke up, and the reason is me. "He is mine, and he will always be mine," Meera's words was flashed in front of me, that she said to me at her engagement. Did I really screw up all things?

"You are disgusting, Kashish. You betrayed me" I betrayed him, but how? We broke up fucking seven months ago. I can't betray him because I never loved him. "You are disrespecting me" A tear left my eye.

"And I don't owe you any explanation" I pushed him hard. "You and I were past, so stop tagging me as a betrayer" I slammed at him but my whole body was shaking. "I'm glad that I broke my ties with you"

"You won't marry my brother. Never! Say no to him! You are mine, and I will make you mine. So don't try to bring my brother between us. You got it" he said, leaving out. I started biting my lips so hard. I stroked my hands into my hair.