𝟐𝟑.

RANVIJAY

Two Days before Kashran Marriage

I nearly had a death experience at night when she told me to sleep beside her. I spent the whole night gripping her in my arms. It took me the whole night to realise that this wasn't a dream but a reality. My heart was beating crazy.

I spent many nights sleeping with her anklet, but I didn't ever expect, in my wildest dream, that I would sleep in her arms. It felt like I had Daisy in my wooden arms and I had the urge to grip her tightly, but it might be hurt her.

She brushed her lips on my pulse point many times. What was she doing to me? Don't do that, Jaan, or I will not be able to spend my future nights without you. My soul screamed. We were cuddling throughout the night and we both tangled with each other.

My hand lies on her thin waist while her hands were hugged me tightly. One of her legs was tangled into my leg, and another leg of hers was on my thigh that has anklet. Her thigh was repeatedly rubbing my cock. I was getting pleasure of sex without even fucking her.

Her touches are enough for me turn on. Why we have quilt, because our bodies giving heat to each other. I must say she looked so hot in my shirt.

I couldn't resist her closeness, so I dropped some kisses at the top of her forehead, eyes, and nose. Not to mention her red cheeks too. I kissed her neck wound so that her pain would be mitigated. She doesn't stop me from tasting her, as she was in deep sleep because of her medicine. I wish I could taste her lips too, but I skipped the part.

I want her eyes on me when my lips thrust into her lips. The night was enough for me to get addicted to her, her taste, her skin, her flower smell, and the little moans she let out every time I thrust my lips against her skin.

I want all of it. I want her to be mine. I want her to sleep in my arms like this forever. I always like to sleep alone, as someone sleep beside me makes me annoyed, but the rules don't apply to her.

But the night wasn't just beautiful; that was scary as well-for her. "I don't want to sleep. He-he will surely take me away, and if I fall asleep, how would I save myself?"

"He wants to touch me; kiss me, Ranvijay. He is here. I saw him. He will cage me again"

Cage? Kiss? Touch? She is not fucking anyone's property. Who was that son of a fucker who had the urge to kiss her? I will surely cut his tongue into peices. I'm going to beat that bastard until his skin leaves his bones and his soul leaves his body.

As soon as I saw my phone, which had 50 missed calls from her, I drove recklessly to reach her. I didn't find anyone inside the house. I didn't find any clues or evidence that could help me reach him. I want that motherfucker so that I can ease my anger while crushing his bones.

But a criminal always left his trail behind. Something is weird. I smelled the Italian cologne. I remember this fragrance because I have an allergy to it.

♡♡♡♡♡

I took the step that would probably create the problem but what could I do? I took Kashish home along with me. I know that would be a bad idea but I have no choice. From now on, she will be under my protection. I want her in front of my eyes for 24 hours.

"Ranvijay! Why have you brought me here?" she asked. I parked the car in front of my house and exited the car. I opened her door, "Ranvijay, answer me. Why have you brought me here?" she repeated.

"You have to stay with me", she paused her glare at me. I grabbed her hand in my fist. "Come out", She didn't ask any questions and exited the car. Saavi was reading a book in the garden. And my eyes met with hers but i ignored her.