✨ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 ✨

"Dedicated to all who believe in fate and true love"

Ranvijay Karmarkar (Major in PARA SF ALPHA TEAM)

29-year-old Ranvijay Karmarkar a Major in PARA Special forces going to fall in love for the first time during the rescue mission without knowing the she is her true love but he is so into her. But he never wants to fall for anyone nor does he want to be loved by anyone, until she came into his life.

He has only love for his deceased mother, he hates his father and his step mother. He has relation issues with his family members because of his short temperament and rigid behaviour.

He never thought that he would fall in love with his brother's girl who was nothing but madness to him.

***

Kashish Dandekar (Aspiring Army Surgeon and Student at College)

Kashish Dandekar is 20 year aspiring army surgeon, she tries to commit suicide after she has been tortured by terrorists for almost 6 months. She lost her everything when the tragedy happened to her and her life take drastic turn.

She was once an extroverted and cheerful person, but one of her life tragedies changed her life forever and she became fearful. She lost her father during mission and her mother passed away in her childhood and she is nothing but an orphan.

Her life tragedies entangled her to Ranvijay who is her ex-boyfriend elder brother. He has rescued her when she was trapped by terrorists.

***

"Stop romanticizing me." I hissed. "I'm not romanticizing you, I'm placating you" she kissed my cheek. I could loose my nerve at any moment.

"If you want to kiss me then do it and if not then push me away" I wanted to fist her hair around my hand and devour her until every bit of her lips was inside my mouth.

***