𝟑𝟎.

The chapter has adult language and adult/Sexual content. that is not suitable for certain age group. if you are not comfortable, feel free to skip it. Recommended for 18+. Read on your risk.

RANVIJAY

I silently thanked that lizard as I carried Kashish bedroom. That ugly reptile gave me a chance to push myself hard into her. My mind flashed back to earlier in the night. She was beneath me like a mattress.

Her face turned a gorgeous shade of red when I made my "dripping" comment, while I'd joked about shower droplets. She's a silly girl sometimes. Her face was flushed with fucking orgasms.

Her damp towel had clung to her like a second skin, and her nipples had strained against the decadent of white towel. I almost imagined myself sliding that fine thread, down with my teeth, and closing my mouth around those sweet, rosy-hardened tips-so that I could find out how they taste while sucking.

I intentionally tugged my leg just to touch the sweet perfection between her creamy thighs. A sexiest moan left her mouth that could make every man crazy. Her eyes flared when I thrust my thigh into her. She swallowed so hard, and the sight of that small throat waggle sent an unwelcome jolt of desire straight to my dick.

I thought she wanted more, so I used my hand to hitch her leg up around my waist. I thrust her core again, more forcefully than earlier. She ground against my thigh and pierced my flesh, just to feel her orgasm.

A low groan slipped my throat. She bit the corner of her lower lip. A part of me-a big shameful part of me-had wanted to yank her towel and find out how wet she was. She almost dug her sharp nails into her palm.

I hadn't had sex till now, that doesn't mean I didn't like that, but I didn't find anyone who could turn me on. But as I'm human like others, yes many times my hormones went mad and asked me to have sex, but I managed to escape the desire.

But leaned on her like this, I had broken the shackles of my patience. My sexual frustration was like a volcano waiting to explode. I wanted to touch her layer by layer, slowly but deeply.

I wanted to push my two middle fingers inside her tight slick folds, and then I wanted to play around her clit with my tongue before I slammed my steel piped cock inside her. I wanted her to explode with screams until I clapped her mouth.

I wanted to fuck her right away until she dies with her moans. I wanted to grab her clit gently with my teeth, and eat her sensitive nub until she pushed me away hard.

Her moans drove me crazy. I wanted to eat her lips. "You can't kiss me, Ranvijay" I can if I want, you can't stop me, Jaan. If you think you can control me, you don't know me well. "Who told you that I wanted to kiss you?" because, jaan I want to fuck you hard, that could blow your mind.

I enjoyed her moans. I again pressed my thick erection against her in that spot where she couldn't stop herself from screaming. She moaned for me again. Keep doing that, Jaan. But she is smart, she didn't utter my name once.

You saved yourself, Jaan.

Her anklet bell sounds were the cherry on top moment. I know she doesn't love me and need me, but her pussy desperately needs me. "I just want to wipe this droplet that touching your lip without my permission" Her eyes looked confused. Seems like she want something else from me.

Sorry Jaan, I'm not going to fuck you. It doesn't mean I don't want that, I want her to love me first, and then I will take her into my world. First, love me Jaan harder and harder and after that, I will turn your wild fantasies into reality.