𝟏𝟗.

RANVIJAY

I'm a genius when it comes to predicting rain. Even God knows how to make me irritate with fucking salty droplets. God and I don't have a good relationship, as I don't believe in him. He snatched my mother from me, so I can't worship him.

I have never contacted with droplets. Liar, you did it at Manikaran when she was in your arms.

Exceptions are there; I don't deny that.

"Rain sets the most romantic atmosphere for lovers. You are single; that's why you don't know the value of rain. Angry man, one day when you fall in love with someone, you're going to drown yourself completely and madly in this annoying rain" Arjun's words brushed my mind.

If Arjun had not been an army officer, he would definitely have been a poet. I spent fucking 10-12 years with him, and he spitted every annoying poem at me. He impressed Isha too with his so-called romantic poetry.

Thunderstorm warned me that you can't run more with her in this fucking annoying weather. And I hate that, but what can I do. I decided to take shelter near a cave. And, by the way, Kashish's condition is not so okay.

After we left the waterfall, she fainted again. Her heartbeat is running slowly, and that's not a good sign for her. Not for me either. I brought her to the cave. Dark place. I need to warm her body, but we have no blankets or soft beds here.

Don't worry, i'll become soft bed and blanket for her. Why do you always forget that she is not yours? So drop your idea of being a blanket. I placed my combat t-shirt on the ground before her body touched the ground. I laid her on it.

I need a bonfire to heat up the atmosphere as heavy rain has turned the weather icy. I collected some wood from the area with naked chest. I was placing the wood for a bonfire while my eyes were pinned on her, who was cuddling in my jacket.

I felt like I was wrapped around her. Her feather body on my t-shirt was like she was on me. I rubbed the stone and lit a bonfire. Warmness is all! she needs right now. I took big steps towards her and bent my knees to sat near to her.

I caressed her hair softly to wake her up. "Kashish, wake up!" I whispered near her earlobes, but she didn't turn her body. I tiled up her face to me, grabbing her chin. She was unconscious. I got tensed. I check her heartbeats again, tugging my hand on her chest. Dhak! Dhak!

I sighed in relief. She needs to sit near a fire so she feels warm and better. But I don't think her body is allowing her to do that. I picked her up in my arms and walked to the fire. "You need to sleep in my arms tonight," I murmured.

I tugged my back against the wall and sat comfortably near the bonfire. I parted my legs and made her sit between them. I leaned her body against my chest and wrapped my arms around her. She tugged her head onto my chest.

(Play Jee Le Zaara by Vishal Dadlani)

Her upper body rests on my chest quietly. My heart was impulsively beating. This has to happen; I mean, I can't resist her closeness. I rubbed her back and arm so that her body heated up. She was trembled her lips.

Her mouth steam kept hitting my bare chest. I forgot to wear my t-shirt. She was shivering. I held her in my arms. She melts into my arms. The fact is, I love these moments. The quiet contentment.

I love her weight on my naked chest. The coldness was not bothering me, as I spent years in Kashmir lying on snow. I was quite used to the weather. I was so scared for her. I mean, after her cardiac arrest, she was not breathing normally. All I desperately want is to keep her safe.