𝟐.

KASHISH

It's been an hour sitting like a statue on a chair while my eyes are continuously staring at the old man who is sitting in front of me wearing power glasses and checking my documents.

I really don't understand what the hell he was searching for in my college documents. "I'm exhausted while seeing you read my profile, please stop reading, dean." I sigh in annoyance. Why did he take so much time to approve my college entry?

My back was aching while sitting straight on a chair and I desperately wanted to stand up but couldn't. "He looks rude, like a typical dean", I whispered while gazing at him. I made sure that he wouldn't hear my whispering, but he was so into my profile.

"May I have a glass of water Dean?" I wanted to ask because I was so thirsty. "NO", he chuckled in my mind, and that rejection instantly dropped down my neck with all hopes.

"Dean, please ask me, I can tell you that I am a good medical student", I chuckled while tapping my heels on the floor continuously. It seems like it's not a good idea to bother him. He looks strict more than my previous dean.

I was already getting frustrated and annoyed sitting here and some of the boys outside the dean office were quietly staring at me. It was quite irritating, "All the boys are the same, it doesn't matter if they study at an army college or any other college", I murmured while turning my eyes to the dean, who was still reading.

"Well, Miss Kashish Dandekar, I must say your profile is quite impressive", finally he uttered some words, but wait, did he just say that my profile was impressive? Oh, come on, Dean, I already know that I'm a brilliant student. Why did he waste his precious hours just to analyze the fact? Why doesn't he ask me himself?

"Thank you so much sir, for approving my admission request", I chuckled while my eyes were widened in excitement after all I got the entry into Bangalore's best army medical college.

"It is not possible for us to take the new aspirant in the middle of the semester, but you have met the criteria, and our college always searches for students like you, and I have a close relationship with your father as well", the dean said in a raw voice.

Earlier, I was studying medicine in Delhi, but my dad decided to change my college after the terror attack that happened six months ago. I never thought I would have been saved in that horrible attack, but that officer saved me while risking his life.

"Means a lot, sir, I assure you that I'll work hard like this in the future too", I pulled my chair and stood up. "I'm leaving, sir", I said while turning my heels to exit. I can't tell how relaxed I was feeling after finishing my one hour long session with the Khadoos dean.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

I was on my way to hostel rooms. I was cluelessly searching for the rooms as I was new here, and I really don't know where the hostel rooms are. I was searching for a girl's hostel while every passing boy was looking at me like they would eat me through their eyes.

"Why the hell are they staring at me like that?" I sigh in irritation while pulling my suitcase. Gosh, I'm getting irritated while dragging this heavy suitcase; it's giving cracks in my backbone.

"Thank god, I wore sneakers, otherwise, I would have surely fallen on the path while dragging this fucking suitcase." I sigh. "Is this really my suitcase?" Of course, sweetie, it's yours, and you're the one who crammed all the clothes into the bag.

"They are only staring at me; no one will be like, if she is struggling with her stuff, so we should help her", I murmured in annoyance while I gazed at them angrily. I know I'm gorgeous, but that doesn't mean you ignore the surrounding activities.