𝟐𝟖.

RANVIJAY

"I don't understand today's generation problem. Why do they feel too cool driving at 120 mph? They were lucky, Arjun was there or else I would have teach them traffic rules while breaking their every bone" I tried to stay calm but ended up breaking their windscreen. I want to control my anger, but seems like it's too late.

I break every time limit to reach home. Weird! I never liked my home and never craved it. But when Kashish entered the house, something changed. And I was just trying to figure out what that was. My house always gave me restlessness, but now home is the only place to find peace.

Reason is Kashish. She gave me peace, no matter how fucked up I'm, but after seeing her bright face and sunshine smile, all the stress and pain faded away. She gives me positive energy. Kashish is the love I always craved and the peace I always wanted.

I walked inside the room, draped my leather jacket back on the couch and sank on it, leaning against my back. The weird silence roaming around me-something is missing. Yes! Her anklets sweet sounds! Her bangles melodies tinkling! Her thin voice! Her giggles! Everything was missing.

There is no presence of her. She wasn't here for tonight. I had spent two nights with her, and it was enough for me to crave her every night. She went to Arjun's house for pag phera.

A chuckle left my mouth as the image of her angry balloon cheeks flashed in front of my eyes when I didn't appreciate her kheer, despite the fact that it's my favourite sweet dish. She hadn't spoken to me the whole day. She hadn't even replied to my text. "Are you still angry with me?"

It's hard to understand wife. Sometimes I feel Arjun has mind on some topics. She has more aggression than me, I'm not having the bare minimum. Liar! I need to take a shower or else I will die.

After taking a good hot shower, I walked outside the room. I walked towards the closet, opened it, dragged my t-shirt down, and wore it. My phone dings.

KASHISH: "What do you think? I should be happy with you" A smirk appeared on my lips.

"You are suffering from bipolar disorder did you know that?"

Why does she think I have mood swings? Because! You have that. Shut up!

ME: "Nope! But you shouldn't be angry either" she saw my text and typing...I sat on the bed.

KASHISH: "it's hardly takes 30 seconds to say, I liked the kheer, but no, you have so much arrogance" a giggled left followed by a half smile on my lips.

ME: "I'm not arrogant. Don't say anything like this again" You are arrogant, Major. I'm not, only she thinks I'm arrogant.

KASHISH: "So, what do I say? You are sweet. Sorry, I can't lie" She looked so angry, but why is her behaviour bothering me? Why do I still want to melt her aggression?

ME: "Toh bol kya karu tere liye jisse tera gussa khatam ho jaye" (So tell me, what should I do so that your anger goes away?) I typed my last message before I jumped to my mail notification on my second phone.

I got the mail regarding my desk job request. Since the doctor recommended me take a break from missions for 6 months as my vital organs are still in recovery mode, But I can't spend a single minute without work.

I don't want to rest in bed for six months like a patient. If I did, I would surely die. So I had requested to my senior, assign me a desk job until I got recovered. And I posted to AFSOD Bangalore for a desk job.

I chose Bangalore because Kashish would be there for the next six months, as her studies are going to commence in the next three days. I can't leave her alone, so I would live with her in Bangalore.