𝟑𝟗.

KASHISH

I studied the last chapter of medicine and shut the book, stretching my arms. Sometimes I curse myself for choosing medicine. But I can't have bright career while making ugly doodles. Nevermind

I still have lot to study and my brain cells are tired. Kashish it's better to take small break and I'm hungry too. My diet is checking my nerves. Should I make cheese sandwiches? Oh god, my mouth already filled with cheese.

No. I will try something else today. Maggi. Wow, what a heavy chef you are! But I can't even boil water, according to my friends and family. They always criticize my cooking.

"Your cooking talent is God-gifted, please return it to god" Akshat words

"If you want to punish me, then hit me with rock but sweetheart, don't insist me taste your experiments" Riya that bitch.

"Kashish, I have plenty of chefs in my palace, so don't bother yourself for me" Kainaat words

I didn't add many critics that would only put down my morale.

Am I that bad cook? No, you are worst. So what? I spent my whole life in hostels so I've never get the chance to take cooking classes. I tasted my food and it wasn't that bad, it just had little bit of extra salt or sometimes excess water.

Are you guys comparing me with great chef? I'm not even close to them.

Okay let's boil the water. I pulled out the cabinet, took out the pan and started boiling water. Now where are Maggi packets? "Umm" I looked around the cabinet while tapping my finger on my chin. Ahh must be there.

I stand up on the kitchen counter so that I can grab the Maggi packets. It's too high. No, you have short height. Why the hell tony is on leave today? Should I ask ranvijay for help? No, he will scold me for waking up at this hour.

I rose on tiptoes. Just there. I almost grabbed it. Yes. Don't make sound you idiot or that Rakhas will appear. His connection is faster than WiFi. I don't think I can hide from him.

"What are you doing there?" I got flinch at sudden voice, making myself roll off to the floor. Damn it

I slowly opened my eyes keeping my free hand on my chest while my other hand was in the air, holding Maggi. I looked down thank god I didn't hit the floor. I lifted my eyes from the floor to look at the source that was holding me.

"Why do you always do this to me?" His forehead was covered with wet hair. He stood me on the floor and bends down while collect the scattered packets of Maggi. My eyes were pinned to his collarbones. Fucking hot

"What did I do? I normally asked you what are you doing?" he put the packets back into the cabinet. He has crazy height. Isn't he looks hot at night? He was in white t-shirt, stretched across his broad shoulders, emphasizing his sculpted torso and his black lower hung low enough to get me dirty thoughts.

"I'm not talking about that" my eyes fell on the packet near the refrigerator and I bent down to grab it.

"Then about what?" I grabbed the packet and turned only to stumble into his chest. "About stepping inside like cops without making sound just to handcuff thief" I'm not thief but he thinks so. He snatched the packet from my hand and placed it in the cabinet.

"Then stop stealing things from the kitchen at night" I opened the packet and dropped the raw Maggi into boiling water. "Did you just call me thief?" He placed his hand on the kitchen counter and stared at me without blinking his eyes.

"Beautiful thief" His eyes held mine for a moment before I rolled them back at the counter. I'm blushing. "Stop looking at me like this" I said when I caught him staring at me but his gaze was down. He was looking at my shorts.