Part 35

Hey everyone, my bad for going off the grid. Got stuck in a place with crappy internet. Still kept scribbling away, even if I couldn't keep you in the loop. Finally dropping the full story today. Show some love! 🚀

***************************
Hyder POV

"Chalo janey do, Hyder beta, tum apne room mein jao," Aami said, casting a knowing glance at the persistent pranksters who had stuck by my side since the Nikah. A smile played on my lips, thinking, 'Finally, peecha chuta.' Yet, these mischief-makers seized every chance to tease me, playfully shouting 'ahmmm.'

As I opened the door to my room, the air was filled with the fragrance of flowers and scented candles, used for decoration. My eyes fell upon my wife, a vision of beauty in her olive and cream wedding dress. She needed no heavy makeup or extravagant jewelry to look breathtaking. A small nose ring delicately touched her maroon-painted lips, and her captivating eyes halted my steps but quickened my heart.

She smiled warmly at me.
'Sirf dekhenge ya muh dikhayi bhi denge,' she teased.

Blushing, I realized I was caught staring. I cleared my throat to break the awkwardness and sat beside her.

'Tumhari khoobasoorti ke aage iski khoobasoorti feeki padegi. Par rasam to poora karenge,' I complimented. Opening a drawer, I took out a box and handed it to her.

She seemed delighted with the gift, but the spark in her eyes outshone the diamonds in the box.

'They are beautiful,' she murmured. I kept the box aside on the side table; she looked so enchanting that I didn't want her to waste time on jewelry. Every moment with her belonged to me.

Cupping her face, I brought her close enough to inhale her intoxicating scent. Despite my desire to pull her closer, my fears held me back; I had promised to try overcoming my inhibitions. So, I slowly moved back. Before I could make a move, I saw her closing the distance, her soft lips meeting mine.

I pulled her closer, cupping her neck from behind. My other hand roamed her back; I could feel her breath getting heavy with every touch. I slowly pulled her dupatta down, making it fall from her head. Moving my hand from her neck, my fingers lingered on the hem of her kurti. I felt her shudder when my hands slipped inside her kurti to caress the side of her waist. Her soft skin felt so smooth that I was unable to stop my hands from tracing her spine.

She pulled away a little to calm her breathing. Our heads joined, trying to catch our breath; we were still for a few moments. I was getting restless to taste her again; her heavy breaths and flushed cheeks were making me lose control.

I saw her looking at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She again came close to me, her lips brushing my cheeks; making my heart race in anticipation. I suddenly felt a slight pain on my cheek and her hearty chuckle.

'Are you a dog? Aise kaun katata hai; wo bhi wedding night pe,' I spoke irritated.
She laughed louder and caressed the bite mark with the pad of her thumb, 'Aley lele mera baby, uska romantic mood theek kar du.'
She suddenly came close and licked the bite mark sensually, making me stunned. She slowly kissed my cheeks and moved to my jaws, giving open-mouthed kisses. The feeling was so arousing that I found my eyes heavy; closing my eyes, I only wanted to feel her love.

Slowly, my mind felt clouded, moving to my dark place. The touches started to feel like sharp cuts from a blade, and I felt breathless. I knew it was my imagination, but I felt helpless. I kept reminding myself of the promises I made to Naaz. But, all I could feel was getting trapped in a dark box.

I heard her softly calling my name; I wanted to open my eyes, but my body wasn't listening. She called again and again and again.