Part 36

Naaziya POV

"Are you a dog? Aise kaun katata hai; wo bhi wedding night pe," I heard him whine.

'No, a B*tch,' I thought, and a fit of laughter consumed me. He looked at me stupefied.

Describing how I felt when he touched me would be a challenge; the sensations set my body ablaze. I wasn't the type to read 'Ikigai,' I leaned more towards '50 shades.' So, I thought I understood physical intimacy, but when his fingers brushed my back, I forgot everything. The things I believed were only for books; suddenly, I found myself yearning for them. Feeling timid and awkward, not understanding how to react, I played the prank and bit him.

Dumbfounded, he looked at me with intensity. His gaze held so much love, care, and desire that it gave me goosebumps. All I wanted now was to make him feel the same; loved and desired. Setting aside the awkwardness, I went close and licked him to soothe his pain. Feeling his heavy breaths on my neck, he slowly moved back and closed his eyes. This gave me confidence, and I moved further, kissing his jaws. As soon as my lips touched his jawline, I felt he stilled. Pulling away, I saw his face filled with fear.

Softly, I called him, attempting to bring him back from his tormented place. With no response, I called again, a little louder this time. Jerking him a little, I called him again.

A breath of relief escaped me when I saw him slowly opening his eyes. As his eyes met mine, the fear was replaced by guilt.

'Hey baby, you okay?' I asked calmly.

He nodded, breaking the eye contact, 'I am sorry,' he whispered.

'It's all right,' I wanted to say, but I knew it wouldn't help.

'If you are sorry, then let's do it properly this time,' I said; 'Don't close your eyes.'

Turning him to face the mirror in our room, I got on his lap. Slowly sucking on his earlobe, I moved my lips towards his neck.

I knew he was watching me, and it was making me shy, but I had to do it. I had to cleanse those tainted touches from his heart with my own genuine affection.

'Hey baby,' he said, pulling me up to meet his eyes. His eyes were darker than usual, and I could see how much control he needed to say this. 'You don't have to do this.'

I fake whined, with doe-like innocent eyes, I asked, 'Are you sure; coz I was kinda liking it.' I traced my finger on his cheek. He took a sharp breath, 'Ohh Naaz, you will be the death of me.' He took my lips in urgency, and I knew from the kiss that the night is going to be long.

****
It was early, I felt tired due to our late night adventures. I turned and saw Hyder sleeping on his stomach. His biceps looked bigger, 'Arey they bigger than my waist' I wondered.
I got down from bed slowly, trying not to wake him; but as soon as I stepped down, I felt steep pain in my abdomen
'Ahhhhh' I cried helplessly.
'Kya hua, tum theek ho?' He asked making me lie back on the bed.
'Dard ho raha hai?' He again asked concerned. I nodded.
He pulled me in a warm hug 'Abhi jaldi hai, so jao. Aaram milega'.
'Mujhe need nahi aa rahi' I complained.
'To kya karu...nanga naach karu tumhare liye' he said half asleep.
'Haan kehti but abhi dard ho raha hai' I replied cheekily.
He chuckled and pulled me closer 'Lagta hai raat ki performance pasand aayi begum ko'
I blushed, not wanting to further embarrass myself I asked 'Apko main kyu pasand aayi?'
'Pata nahi. Tumhare alawa maine kisi ko dekha hi nahi' he replied again closing his eyes.
'Agar hum family nahi hote to aap dekhte bhi nahi. Pata nahi kaun se jogi baba banne ka plan tha' I huffed.
'Janam, family mein kaafi ladkiya hai but sabko dekhta nahi phirta. We were meant to be together, this is destiny' he said kissing my cheeks. He pulled me back in his embrace, patting my head; I nuzzled my head in his chest and slowly drifted into sleep.