6

Raven woke up with a hangover. She only remembers bits of pieces from last night. But she remembers how Marco ate her out. Getting out of bed going into the bathroom starting the shower. She takes off her shirt and panties hopping in.

She gets out minutes later wrapping the towel around her body seeing Marco just standing there. She jumps.

"What? Why are you here? " She asked holding her towel smiling and confused at the same time.

Marco walks over to her and takes her hair clip out of her head making her hair fall. She looks at his hands looking back up at him.

"How you sleep?" he asked

"I have a hang but I slept well," She said still holding her towel.

He rubs her face seeing her eyes close. "I got some medicine for that" as he rubs his finger down her lips biting his.

Marco's phone rings. He grabbed it out of his pocket and answered it walking away. Raven doesn't know why Marco gets to her. She took a deep breath taking off her towel and getting lotion up. She walked downstairs to the kitchen seeing Marco made breakfast.

He walks back up hanging the phone up " That was your cousin. We can go see him in an Hour" he said taking a plate of food out of the microwave and putting it in front of me.. "Eat. We got to go in 20"

"Why are you so demanding? " She asked

"I ain't demanding," he said drinking some orange juice

"So what was last night?" as she ate

"What was it?" he asked looking at me.

Raven stops eating looking at him " I'm not going become of your hoes if that's what you thinking. "

"Who said anything about that? And I ain't no hoe."

"Really? Not what I've heard"

"And what you hear? "

"You have never been seen with a chick"

"Dating ain't my thing," he said repeating the same thing she said the other day.

Raven smiles "Okay" she gets up taking her plate to the sink. Marco grabs her arms then her face kissing her. He picks her up putting her on the counter while still kissing her. She leans back just a little knocking his glass cup off the counter. She busts out laughing.

"Breaking shit," He said seeing her laugh.

"I'm sorry," she said

"Still acting shy and shit," he said picking her back up and putting her down.

"Okay, you do something to me. I can't help it"

He smiles walking out of the kitchen. "Let's go," He said grabbing his keys.

They pulled up to the jailhouse getting out walking inside.

"Marco Thomas," An officer said

"Officer Shelly," Marco said

"Still haven't hit me back"

"Busy man"

"Hmm. Busy huh? " She said looking at Raven.

Raven notices but ain't say anything.

"This Raven, Steven's cousin. " Marco said

"Awe okay. Let's go then" she said

They walk to the back while Raven overhears the conversation.

"You've been avoiding me and I don't like that," Shelly said

"We ain't together last time I checked"

"I know that Marco. But I want to see you more," she said

"What you need to do is handle shit on the east for me," he said stopping and turning towards her.

"I'm already on that"

"Good. I need my money by tonight, " he said

"So I can't get no dick tonight? "

"I'm busy," he said as they walked into the room.

"You not too busy. Just let me come suck you up later Daddy" she said smiling and walking off.

Marco laughs looking a Raven. Raven sits down not saying shit just looking at him.

"What? "

"And you not a hoe? " Raven said not smiling this time she was feeling a certain type of way.

"Chill out. Don't start that shit right now" He said seeing Steven come out.

Steven sits down at the table. "Looking at some time," he said "How are you holding up Raven? "

"I'm fine. What do you do? "

"I can't answer none of that shit right now. Just know you are in good hands. "

"How much time? "

"5 maybe 6 years"

"MAYBE,? " Raven said becoming angry "I've Moved here for you. Not for you to get locked up. Now I feel like I'm back by myself" Raven said becoming upset

"I know Raven. And right now is not the time to be acting like this " Steven said

Raven starts to cry. She gets up walking out. Marco sits back with his hand on his chin.

"Look after her bro," Steven said

"She's good. I can promise you that" he said sitting up. "I already put enough money and shit on your books"

"Alright cool. I'll call you later, go check on her for me"

Raven walks out of the Jail house whipping her face. She was so mad her cousin could be locked up for more than 4 years. Marco walks out with Shelly smiling.

"Can we go? " Raven said being smart.

Marco ain't like that. "Let's go," He said

They get in the car Raven slams the door.

"You need to kill that fucking attitude," Marco said driving off

Raven didn't say anything.

"You hear me talking to you," He said

"Cleary it's nobody else in the car so yeah I do hear you."

Marco pulled his car over putting it in the park on the highway.

"Talk to me," he said seeing her pissed.

"Why would I talk to somebody who can care less about anybody else situation "

"I heard you in the living room the day you moved in. Is that what happened to you? "

Raven looks out the window shedding a tear. "Yeah, that's what happened. How can I move on with life knowing I have no parents, no brother, no sister, fake ass family members that just want your money" she said still looking out the window. "every FUCKING night I wake up scared hearing 3 gunshots replaying in my head seeing my father come towards my room with a gun. SEEING THE BULLET PASS ME WENT OUT MY WINDOW. I.. I jumped out just to still get shot in my shoulder. How can a FATHER Do that? How can he kill his whole family like that? Then the bitch ass nigga had to nerve to shoot himself in the head" Raven said with tears storming down her face.

Marco got out of the car. Walked around to her opening the door. He grabs her out giving her the tightest hug and not letting go. "I'm so sorry about that," he said starting to feel bad about how he treated her these past few months.