49

2 days later

Raven went out by herself to the mall to pick out some more outfits since she was getting a little bigger.  She bumps into Melvin again coming out of the shoe store. "Sorry," Raven said looking up.  "Oh hey.  Again" she said

"Seems like we keep bumping into each other.  This time you by yourself" he said

They began walking together in the mall.  "Well, I am getting a little bigger. So I had to come shop for some more clothes"

"Where's the father? "

Raven laughs "Not talking"

"Oh okay.  Well seems like you holding up pretty well " he said "You got time for lunch? "

"Yeah sure," Raven said seeing Steven come out of the hat store.

Steven looks at Raven then Melvin "What you doing? "

"I was shopping," Raven said "Excuse me this is my cousin," Raven said looking at Melvin.

"Don't do that.  Are you with him? " he said pointing his finger at him

"No," Raven said "What's the problem? " she asked

"Marco and them are about to walk out.  That's what. And you know how he is" He said.  Soon enough they did.

Marco stops smiling seeing Raven with the same nigga from the house "Sup" he said stepping in front of Steven. 

"Mar..

"You with him?" he said snatching her up. 

Melvin steps in to protect Raven "Let her go" he said

Marco pushed him about to steal off of him. Steven holds him back "Chill bro"

"Melvin just go please," Raven said seeing Melvin walk away. 

Marco walks back up to Raven. He didn't notice her belly cause she was wearing a coat "Just because you're by yourself don't mean you can do what you want nigga" He said

"Not doing anything," Raven said about to walk away.  He grabs her arm hard pulling her back to him. 

"You're hurting me," Raven said

Steven walks up grabs his hand removing it from her arm "Bro chill out" he said seeing Raven saying no. 

Raven looks at Marco mugging her "GO! " He yells making her jump. 

"Don't talk to me like that" she said still standing there. 

"Come on Raven," Steven said

Raven pulls up at home seeing the boys get out after her.  She walks into the house walking straight upstairs to her room slamming the door and locking it.  She becomes nervous. Marco is about to walk upstairs but Steven stops him.

"Give her a minute"

"Man for what? Why was she with this nigga?" Steven said

The girls walked into the living room seeing Marco. "he knows?" Eve asked

"Know what?" Marco said looking at Eve.

Steven shakes his head no.

"Awe," Eve said

"Know what?"

Nobody ain't say anything. "KNOW WHAT?" he yells.

"She pregnant nigga" Kam said

"WHAT? " he yelled in confusion

"Nigga" Steven said looking at Kam

"What? He needs to know hell" Kam said lighting his blunt. 

Marco stormed off upstairs trying to open the door "Raven open the door" he said.  She ain't answer. "RAVEN! " he yells banging on the door.  She comes to the door unlocking it.  He walks in seeing her through on a robe.  He walks to her and opens it back up to see her stomach.

"Raven," he said grabbing her face and looking at her then back down at her stomach touching it "You... Bro! " He said putting his left hand on his head still touching her belly.

Raven stood there folding her arms.  Looking up at him.  He starts to shed a tear. "How far man? " he said shedding some more tears. 

"5 months," She said looking at him crying. 

"Why you ain't say shit bro," he said grabbing her chin and having her look up at him. "I just roughed you up and all bro.  I'm sorry. You okay? " he asked rubbing her face.

"I'm fine! " She said walking to her bed and sitting down. 

Marco stood there still looking at Raven.  "You fought her while you were pregnant?

"Yep.  That's the reason I passed out"

"You ain't know? " He asked.

"No I didn't Marco!" she said getting up and trying to walk passed him. 

"Hold on," he said grabbing her and gently turning around to her pulling her to him.  He rubs her belly some more smiling.  Raven slaps his hand away.

"Don't think just because I'm pregnant everything is going to be fine" Raven said opening up her door and walking downstairs.  "Y'all just had to say something," Raven said talking to everybody as she walked into the kitchen.

"Kam ass.  Nigga couldn't hold it" Steven said laughing. 

"My bad sis.  The nigga vein was sticking out" Kam said as they all laughed. 

Marco came back downstairs looking at everybody

"You good? " Kam asked

"Now you know why yo ass just been eating Ice cream every day," Quan said

"Ice cream? " Danny asked laughing a little

"Bruh ass been getting ice cream every day we go out"

"Oh he got the cravings," Naomi said laughing. 

"Fuck is y'all talking about? " Marco said looking at them.

Raven walks into the living room sitting across from him. "When you have a baby with someone.  Either you get all the symptoms or me.  And clearly, you have some of my symptoms" she said as he looked at her.