67

2 months later

Raven and the girls getting ready to go to the club. "Y'all look good," Eve said

"No this looks good on you," Raven said fixing her dress. "Ugh feels like I ain't been out in forever"

"Well, you had my nephew so I get it. But I'm glad you can go out tonight. We about have so much fun" Danny said

"So you and Marco still ain't on good terms"

"About that," Raven said scratching her head.

"What? "

"He walked in on me and Melvin kissing at the office"

"Bitch what? " Danny said in confusion. "What did he do? '

"stole off of him. I had to break it up when Melvin grabbed his side. I felt so bad afterward" Raven said

"Have you talked to him since? "

"He's been ignoring me. When he comes to pick King up he doesn't even bother to look at me" Raven said becoming sad

"Damn. He mad" Danny said

"I do miss him. It's been almost 10 months now. I'm tired now. I just want to be happy" Raven said

"So go be happy. I know he feels the same way putting you through hella shit with his ass. He seems tired too"

"He does look tired," Naomi said "And I only been around for some years."

"Well let's go," Eve said

They get in the car driving off. They pulled up to the club getting out. Raven and them walked up. "You again," the security guards said smiling seeing Raven.

"You saying it like we know each other," Raven said as the girls laughed.

He laughs "Just thought I wouldn't see you here again"

"Well her man owns the place," Danny said

"Shit. My bad" He said letting them in.

"Now why would you say that? " Raven asked Danny laughing.

"Cause it was either me or Marco," she said as they walked to the bar.

Steven, Quan, Kam, and Marco are at the top standing looking over, and seeing the girls walk in. "They here," Kam said seeing them at the bar. The guys sit up there eyeing balling the girls.

They sit down at the bar when some guys come up. "Ladies," They said standing

"Gentleman," Raven said laughing.

"Drinks on us?"

"We got it," Eve said as they walked a little closer.

"What's your name? " A man asked Raven. She gets up fixing her dress.

"Raven. You? "

"Josh," he said holding out his hand.

Raven shakes it smiling.

The guys stayed up there just looking this time seeing how the girls would react.

"We should go," Eve said whispering in Raven's ear. "They watching"

Raven notices the guys watching them. Quan, Kam, and Steven start walking down while Marco stays at the top looking at Raven. She notices him too taking a shot back. He walks away not coming down.

Steven, Quan, and Kam walk up

"They straight," Steven said talking to the other guys.

They walked away while The girls hugged and kissed them.

Raven turns around ordering her another shot and taking it back.

Hours later Raven and the girls are on the dance floor having a good time. Raven becomes a little bit more tipsy taking shot after shot. They walked off the dance floor to the VIP SECTION. They sit down catching their breath.

"I'm hot as hell," Danny said

The guy came Down beside Marco. "Where is he? " Raven asked becoming mad.

"In the office said he ain't coming down cause you"

"Okay he's being petty," Danny said

Raven gets up going upstairs To his office. She pushed the door open seeing him going through some papers "fuck you coming in here like that? " he said looking up at her.

"Why are you being petty? " She asked

"I'm in my office. How's that being petty? " he said sitting back and lighting his blunt.

"Not coming down, cause of me?  You've been ignoring me for months now like you don't care about anything still but yourself" 

"Whoever said that shit lied.  And you're single right? " he said laughing

Raven walks around his desk and slaps his blunt out of his hand. "Alright," He said getting up and pushing her up on the wall putting her hands above her head "Fuck you want Raven? Ain't gone keep begging for your ass bro. You keep saying that shit you got it,"  he said looking at her.  She ain't say nothing just look at him. He throws her hands down walking away. "Do you like I've been saying bro,  I don't want shit to with that or you"

"And what's that supposed to mean, ? " she said folding her arms. Marco just looks at her "I never Fucked him. And he's gone anyways"

"Oh I know, " he said laughing.

Raven squinks her eyes whipping her tears. "What you do? "

"Nothing. Just know he ain't coming back," he said sitting on the edge of his desk lighting his blunt again. "Don't Bring yo ass over here knocking my shit out my hand again" he said seeing her comes towards him. "What? "

Raven stood there just looking at him. "You act like you don't miss me"

He hit the blunt looking at her "I do.  But I ain't with that funny ass shit you doing. You ain't gone play with me and think I'm gone sit around.  You goofy"

"But what about you?"

"Raven I ain't gone keep repeating myself to you.  I've been done with that shit.  And it's my last time saying it.  So what do you want?  Coming in here like I was doing something" he said still hitting his blunt.

"Stop being petty with me"

"I'm not.  Keeping my distance.  And I got shit to handle so, "

"Okay," She said walking away as he watched hitting his blunt.  He missed her but she wasn't about to play in his face.