Gary

Making it to Gary,  Indiana Raven was looking around her old city like nothing had changed.  Feeling all the abuse,  hurt,  confusion,  trouble, etc hitting her. 

"I swear I never wanted to come back here," Raven said

"You okay? " Eve asked

"Hopefully I will be"

Their first stop was Raven parent's house. It's almost been a year since she has been back.  They pulled up getting out.  Raven took a deep breath.

  Raven took a deep breath

It was a beautiful home.  Her mother and father made good money working for the government bringing home at least 100k a year. 

Steven walks over to Raven seeing her taking a big breath.  "We don't have to do this," He said looking at her. 

"Have to" she said.  Raven turns to Eve and Danny "Mind staying out here"

"Yes of course. " Eve said

Kam and Quan walked over to the car with Eve and Danny.  Marco comes up and sees her not feeling it. "I got you," he said

"Both of y'all coming with me," She said walking to the door.  She used her key unlocking it.  When she opened it she felt everything that happened that night.  She walks in and looks around seeing things are still how it was when she left.  Steven and Marco stood at the door seeing her look through everything starting to cry touching pictures and seeing toys her brother and sister had. "I can't do this," she said turning towards them. 

Marco ran over grabbing her and hugging her tight.  "Let me go look through," Steven said checking out the house.

Ursula pulls up getting out not knowing who these people are outside her sister's house.

"Umm,  excuse me

"Umm,  excuse me.  Who are you?" she said stopping in front of Eve and them. 

"I'm Eve.  This is Quan,  Kam, and Danny.  We came with Raven and Steven"

"Are they inside? " She asked

"Yeah," Eve said

Ursula rushed to the house and walked in seeing Raven hugged by some guy.  "Raven who's he? " Ursula asked

Raven separated from Marco.  "Why are you here? " She asked ignoring what you said. 

"No who's he in my sister's house"

Marco raised his eyebrow wanting to say something but he didn't. 

"You have some nerve coming in here like this.  " Raven said

Steven comes out from the back looking at Ursula. 

"Steven"

"Mom"

"Nigga this your mother? " Marco interrupted.  Ursula looks at him "My bad" Marco said

"Why are you here? "

"I'm allowed to come and go as I please"

"Here with go with that," Raven said walking up the steps she ain't have time for her.  She grabs Marco's hand. 

They walk up and start.  "You okay? " Marco asked

"No.  She was never around.  Now that my parents are gone she feels like she has been in our life all the time. " Raven said stopping in front of her door.  She opens it.  The first thing she saw was the bullet hole through the window.  She started having a flashback.  She took a deep breath closing her eyes letting them out opening them back up.

Marco remembered her saying he shot at her through the windows so this had to be her room seeing pictures of just her.  Marco turns her around moving her hair.  He kissed her gunshot womb 3 times. Looking at her "Take your time" he said. 

Raven turns around walking all the way in.  She shakes her head with a tear coming down.  She walks to the window touching the bullet hole.  Then she walked to her closet opening it seeing everything still organized. 

Back downstairs

"Ursula you better off just leaving," Steven said

"How dare you talk to your other that way"

"You keep saying that.  You haven't been a mother since I was little" Steven said shaking his head. "She selling the house anyways"

"She's not selling my sister's house"

"I don't think you have a right to say anything"

Ursula storms upstairs to Raven's room getting in her face.  "You think you can sell my sister's house so you can go live freely with her money," Ursula said

Raven wiped her tears standing in Ursula's face.  "Get THE FUCK OUT MY FACE," Raven said

"Whoa babe" Marco said grabbing her. 

"No, let her go.  She gone hit me"

"If that's what you want," Raven said

Steven comes into the room and sees Marco carry Raven out.  "You need to go," Steven said

"I'm not going nowhere," Ursula said

Steven went in his mother's face "How can you talk to her like that?  She just lost her Brother,  sister,  Mother, and father.  You only lost a sister.  She lost her WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY. WHILE YOU STILL HAVE YOURS. ARE YOU NOT THINKING?  You're wrong ma and that's why I don't fuck with you or this fake ass family" Steven said walking away from her. 

Raven and Marco walk outside.  Raven starts walking back and forth "Like does she really want to fight me? " Raven said

"You ain't fighting your auntie now"

"Oh, but I will.  She ain't my auntie.  Ain't been one EVER.  NEVER BEEN A FUCKING AUNTIE. " She begins to yell.  "YOU,  YOUR FAKE ASS BROTHER,  YOUR FAKE ASS MOTHER.  ALL YOU BITCHES CARED ABOUT WAS MONEY AND YALL SELEVES WHILE ME AND STEVEN AINT HAVE SHIT GROWING UP UNTIL MY PARENTS CAME BACK.

"Baby," Marco said seeing her yell from outside.  He ain't never seen her act like this.  He tries grabbing her. 

"NO!  FUCK HER.  AND EVERYBODY SHE FUCKS WITH YALL WAS NEVER MY FAMILY"

Steven comes outside seeing Raven go off with tears in her eyes.  He shakes his head.  "RAVEN! " Steven yells at her. 

"FUCK HER STEVEN.  FUCK HER!  HOW DARE SHE COME IN MY FACE LIKE THAT. " Raven said

Marco grabs her picks her up and carries her down the street.  Eve,  Danny,  Quan, and Kam didn't have any Words. Marco puts her down grabbing her face.  "CALM DOWN! " He yells at her "LOOK AT ME RAVEN, " he said grabbing her chin.  "LOOK AT ME! " Raven looks at him.  "Calm down baby, please.  What the fuck" He said hugging her.