35

7:30

Raven has on a gold dress which came a little passed her knees.  Her hair was straight back with some earrings and Gold strapless heels.  She decided she'd meet Llody there since she didn't want him to know where she was staying.  She walks out of the house getting in her car.  Her phone rings seeing its Quan

"Yes? " Raven answered

"Marco told me to call and check up on you"

"You can tell Marco that we are no longer together," Raven said hanging up

"Well damn," Quan said

Raven pulled up outside this nice restaurant getting out and seeing Llody waiting on her.  He walks up to her car door opens it and reaches for her hand.  She gets out as he checks her out. 

"Damn, baby.  You look good" Lloyd said

"Thank you.  And you clean up so nice" Raven said touching his tie. 

"I try my best," He said as he walked inside. 

The place was so fancy.  Raven kept looking around smiling. 

"Must never been? " He asked seeing her look

"Nope never"

"Well today is your lucky day to try the best food here," Lloyd said pulling the chair out for her so she could sit "After you"

"Thank you"

Lloyd leans forward breathing on Raven's neck "You welcome" he whispers.

Raven bit her lip smelling his cologne.  He sits down and looks at Raven

"So how's life treating you?" he asked

"Life is life.  One day you are okay.  Next, you have bills,  car payments then more bills on top of bills" Raven said laughing just being funny. 

"Funny I see," Lloyd said leaning forward

"Can be.  So tell me.  A man who looks well put together and sharp is single?  Why? "

"Well, I never met a woman who was ready for me and me only.  Not for my money.  Haven't found that person yet"

"She's around somewhere. Just don't do the chasing" Raven said

"The chasing." he said laughing "So did I chase you? "

"No, you didn't.  We keep bumping into each other" Raven said smiling. 

"And I like it every time"

4hours passed. 

"Omgiee look at the time," Raven said finally looking at her phone.

"Just let you know we've been having a good time.  Are you ready? " Lloyd said taking out his wallet and leaving a tip. 

"Yes I am," Raven said

They get up leaving and walk outside.  Lloyd pulled her to the side of the building up against the wall grabbing her neck and kissing her "I could wait" he said

"Lloyd," she said feeling him lifting her dress. 

"Just let me," he said rubbing his hands on her ass.

Raven tried pushing him off but he wasn't moving.  Lloyd grabbed her neck squeezing it.  "I said let me"

"No! " Raven said seeing this Man still choked her. 

He slaps Raven choking her again.  He pulls out a knife putting it up against her neck.  "Be still" he said.  He lifts Raven's leg inserting himself inside her.  "So tight," he said seeing her cry still holding the knife up against her neck. 

"Please stop," Raven said with tears running down her face.

After Lloyd was done he squeezed Raven's neck again "You bet not run your mouth" He said

Raven kicks him in his nuts seeing him fall over holding his dick.  She runs to her car gets in driving off.  She went straight over to Quan's house.  She gets out running up to his house banging on it. 

"What the fuck? " Quan said getting up and going to the door.  He opens it seeing Raven fall in his arms crying. 

Kam comes around their corner "Raven what's wrong sis? "

"He... He..

"HE WHO? " Quan said

"He.  He..  Raped me" Raven said hyperventilating constantly crying and holding Quan. 

"Sis Calm down," Quan said

"WHOO? " Kam said grabbing his gun. 

"Let's go get you something to drink sis," Quan said holding her and walking into the kitchen. 

"Raven look at me.  Who?" Quan said grabbing her shoulders and looking at her.

"The same guy from the diner"

"What the fuck were you doing with him anyways? " Kam asked mad as fuck

"Please just don't tell Marco"

"He gets out next week Raven," Kam said lighting his blunt back up. 

"What?" Raven said looking at Kam not knowing he was getting out so early

"Been on good behavior.  You need to tell him"

"I just broke up with him yesterday.  He's not gone believe me" she said putting her head on the island.

"Where the nigga stay? "

"YOU THINK I WENT TO HIS HOUE KAM.  HE RAPED HIM ON THE SIDE OF THE FUCKING RESTAURANT HE WAS CHOKING ME.... HEE... " Raven said hyperventilating again

"Raven" Quan said stopping her grabbing her shoulders and looking at her in the eyes.  "Calm down.  We gone handle this nigga" Quan said "Come on lets sit down"

They walked to the living room sitting down.  Raven continues to cry.