54

7:30 pm

Raven is in the mirror checking herself out.  Her titties were more plumbed and her ass poked out more but it fitted perfectly which she loved.  "This....  This is it" she said smiling. Eve comes over taking out her curls. She brushed her hair down.  It was long and wavy.  Raven put on her red lipstick. 

"Now come on.  we're already late," Eve said grabbing her hand. 

They get in the car heading towards the dinner. Raven was nervous about seeing Marco.  Even though she missed him it was always when she was around him that drew her back in. Which she hated. Eve's phone rings. 

"Where are y'all? we already sitting? " Danny asked

"About to pull up now," Eve said hanging up as she parked the car.

They get out walking towards the door. Raven stops as she starting getting nervous "What's wrong? " Eve said seeing her breathing hard.

"Nervous," Raven said calming herself down. 

"Just breathe. " Eve said breathing with her. They walked in seeing everybody sitting

Marco was too busy laughing with Kam when he ain't notice her until Steven got up

Marco was too busy laughing with Kam when he ain't notice her until Steven got up. He walked over to Raven hugging her.

"You look beautiful," he said touching her stomach. 

Marco looks up seeing how beautiful she looks. He ain't say nothing. He sits back picking up his drink taking it all back. Naomi gets up hugging her "Yeah that looks good on you," Naomi said

Raven sits a sit down from Marco. She looks up at him seeing him staring at her. Raven looks away taking a deep breath.

"How have you been Raven? " Steven asked

"I've been fine. "

"Her son's room is dope.  The way she set it up.  I wanna move in" Danny said

"Awe yeah? " Steven said "I'm going stop by" He said

"Any time," she said smiling. 

They bring the dinner out. It was crabs,  lobster,  shrimp,  with some potatoes,  rice etc. Everybody dug in eating.  "This about to be good as fuck" Quan said digging.  Everybody enjoys the food.

Raven line rings seeing it's Melvin. She answers it. "Hello? "

"I left my umm keys in the house you showed me"

"Oh dang.  This is what the second time you left something? " Raven said laughing. 

Marco looked at her laughing.  As bad as he wanted to say something he didn't. 

"Yeah my bad"

"I'll call my assistant and have her meet you," Raven said hanging up. 

"Everything good? " Eve asked

"Yeah"

"You've been quiet bro.  You straight? " Kam asked

"Straight," He said eating. 

After eating the ladies got up going to the bathroom.  While the guys stayed at the table drinking

"Talk to me man," Steven asked Marco

"Taking a lot in.  Fucking with me" he said standing up and going to the bar.  Steven gets up following him.

"Raven? "

"I know I fucked up A LOT.  So I don't blame her for doing what she did. But now it's killing a nigga.  It's been 4 months if think about it.  Only got to touch her once,  her stomach once,  lay with her once bro come on" he said taking another shot back.  Steven sees the hurt in him. He grabs his shoulder.

"You my brother and that's my sis.  She's right for cutting ties with you" Marco looks at him "Look she's pregnant about to have a baby. Y'all baby.  She was pregnant before all this shit happened.  She needs time not only for her but for y'all son. It's cool to say you can't handle it"

"Hell nah I can't handle this shit.  Seeing her looking all beautiful and shit. That's my baby bro" he said "If it wasn't for her telling me to leave that drug shit alone I probably would still be doing it. All of us"