16

Raven and Marco come down the steps seeing Steven and them in the kitchen. 

"Y'all done being nasty?" Eve said

Raven laughs. 

"What you need to do is stop just opening up mother fuckas door," Marco said

"Ugh Attitude," Eve said

"I ain't got one.  Just letting you know" He said going to the fridge

"Stop!" Raven said tapping Marco's shoulders.

"What? I ain't say shit wrong"

"You need to learn how to talk to people Baby" Raven said

"So what y'all together now? " Danny asked

Marco looks at Raven.  He folds his arm waiting for to answer. 

"No we not," Raven said

Marco raised his eyebrows "So we not?"

"We never talk about it," Raven said looking at him and becoming upset "Don't!"

"You ready bro?  We got this drop to handle in a few?" Marco asked Steven still looking at Raven. 

Raven walks to him in the kitchen. "So you go sit up and be mad over something we ain't talk about at all? " She asked grabbing his shirt. 

"I ain't mad," He said "Dont know why I'll keep saying that shit"

"Okay maybe you come off too aggressive with everybody so they think you are either mad or have an attitude," Raven said

"You ready bro? " Marco asked Steven avoiding what Raven said

"Okay! " Raven said walking away from him. 

"You said we weren't together I didn't," He said seeing her walk into the living room.

"And we NEVER talk about it, Marco," Raven said

"Y'all need to fix this shit," Danny said

Raven walks Steven and Marco to the front door. Marco stops in front of Raven while Steven goes to the car.

"Call me in an hour," Marco said kissing her and walking to the car.  

"And if I don't?" she said smiling. 

"I'll pull up"

"And would if I'm not here? "

He stopped before he got in the car "Raven!" he said looking at her with a serious face. 

"Okay damn," Raven said going inside and shutting the door.

Raven walks into the living room.

"How did he get you out that fast? " Eve was wondering

"Right. At least takes 24 hours I thought" Danny said

"Y'all I don't know.  But I'm going to ask,  cause I'm curious now too. "

Later that day

Marco pulls up at Shelly's house and gets out knocking on the door.  She opens it folding her arms.  Marco moved her out of the way going into the living room. 

  He sits down seeing the money she got on the table in the envelope

  He sits down seeing the money she got on the table in the envelope.  "This me? " he asked grabbing it.

"Yeah," she said going into the kitchen mad as hell

"What's wrong with you? " He asked as he sat in the living room counting his money.

Shelly comes back to the living room.  "So you like that bitch over me? "

"Yeah, I do! " He said

"So everything we did these passed years doesn't mean shit no more? "

"Man, you in your feelings.  We were never together"

"I know that Marco.  But I at thought you cared about me,"

"Business is business, Shelly.  We fuck and that's it" he said standing up.

Shelly walks to him.  He looks down at her looking sad.  "Kill that sad ass face bro," he said

"So what we done?"

"Did I say that shit?" he asked

"No" 

"Okay then.  I'm about to go"

Shelly got down on her knees as he watched her.  She undid his belt taking off his pants pulled his dick out through his boxers.  Shelly stuck his whole 9-inches in her mouth.  Seeing him grab her head. 

"Damn," he said seeing her go crazy.

Shelly takes his dick out of her mouth sucking on his balls.  Then put it back in her mouth.  He grabs her head forcing her down his dick until she reaches his balls.  She gagged taking it out.  Marco grabs her neck standing her up.  "You know what to do," he said as he saw Shelly bend over on the couch.  He sticks it in grabbing her hair and forcing her to bounce on his dick.  She moaned as he kept going faster.

"Marco" she moaned

Pounding her,  he pulled out nutting on her ass

He grabs the tissue behind him whipping the nut off her ass, getting up and fixing himself.  He walks to the door looking at her smiling. He shakes his head "Dont do that shit no more" he said shutting the door and referring to Raven