21

8 pm

Raven phone rings seeing it's Marco "Hey baby"

"Get dressed," he said

"Okay.  Going somewhere special? "

"Haven't taken you on a date at all.  Shit, I never went on a date.  So let's try it out" He said

"Okay I'll get ready," she said hanging up. 

Raven finally went back home hours later leaving the hotel. She walks to her closet seeing what to put on.  She pulled out this red dress she'd been dying to wear.  It was long that comes down to the floor but her left leg would be showing with her back out and her boobs will be poking out.  She went to her mirror tried it on and it snatched her body in all the right places.  She let her hair down.  Since it was straight this time.  She pulled out her red bottoms putting them on with some black earrings and a hand purse.  She walks downstairs seeing Eve and Danny on the couch.  She walks in front of them. 

"BIIIITCH," Danny said standing up and checking her out "Can you marry me? "

"Y'all like it? "

"Love it, girl.  Where are you going? "

"Marco taking me on a date"

"Nigga never been on a date in his life," Eve said laughing. 

"Well, he'll be here shortly.  I just wanted y'all to you know see me" She said turning around and lifting her leg. 

Marco comes knocking on the door. 

"Well let's hope he likes it," She said going to the door and opening it. 

Marco looks at her biting his lip "Damn baby" He said instantly grabbing her neck and kissing her wrapping his left hand around her body. 

"Okay Now," Eve said coming to the door. 

"Man you stay cock blocking," Marco said

Raven laughs.

"Shut up!" Eve said folding her arms. 

"Why y'all ain't dressed? " Marco asked

"We weren't invited out"

Quan and Steven walk in.  Kam had his date already at the restaurant

"Oh, so what's this?  Y'all trying to be romantic? " Danny asked

"You know us," Steven said being cocky. 

They laugh

"Well we gone meet y'all there," Marco said grabbing Raven's hand and leaving out.

They get in the car driving off.  Marco kept looking at Raven smiling.  "You look good baby," He said

"Thank you.  And you clean up nicely.  Love a man in a suit" She said grabbing his tie and rubbing it.

"Thank you, baby," he said

They continue to drive in slient enjoying the music

"I want some before we go inside" she bust out saying

"What? " he said laughing

"You heard me! " she said demanding

"Raven. "

"Marco"

"You look beautiful and shit nah"

Raven starts lifting her dress as he watches her driving.

"Raven,  don't play," he said trying to keep his eyes on the road.

Raven took her dress off leaving her with this red see-through lingerie and her red bottom on.  Marco bit his lip becoming hard. He pulled over on the side of the road not giving a fuck.  Good thing his car had tinted windows.  He unbuckled his set. 

"Come here," he said grabbing her hand. 

Raven climbs on top of him as she takes his dick out.  He pulled her thong to the side grabbing her waist with his right hand sticking his dick in with his left hand.  Raven moaned seeing him go inside her. He lifted her just a little and pushed her back down onto his dick slowly making her wet as fuck.  Raven puts her right hand on his chest lifting. 

"This what you wanted right? " he said pushing her back down on his dick making her go up and down slowly.  He let his seat back just a little and laid back "Ride it," he said as he play with her clit. Raven put her hands on his chest grinding on him slowly with her head tilted back mouth open.

"Fuck" Raven Moaned.  She was begin to go fast gripping onto his dick.  Marco raised his head looking at her ride him like crazy "Slow down baby" he said. He bit his lip grabbing her waist seeing her cum onto his dick slowing down.  "Baby" raven Moaned

Marco's head laid back in the seat. his eyes begins to rolled to the back of his head still biting his lip.  Raven noticed she got him locked in now.  "Raven" he moaned raising his head and squeezing her waist.  Raven sped up seeing him opening his mouth "Baby" he said lift her up nutting all on over the steering wheel and floor.  Raven got back in the passenger seat biting her lip. 

"You getting beside yourself" He said out of breath. 

"If it feels like that all the time on top.  I'll do that every night" she said looking at him out of breath too and smiling.

"You not getting back on top of me.  You see what the fuck you just did to me" he said pulling off

"You look so good too," She said

He laughed.  "Raven you tight as fuck as it is.  You ain't getting yo ass on top of me again.  Never got treated like a bitch before"

"You weren't treated like a bitch baby," she said rubbing his face. Reaching over kissing him. "Now I know I have you on lock"

Marco raised his eyebrow "Fuck you mean by that? " he asked

"Nothing" she laughs.

"Raven" he laughs "I got you on lock," he said "I got to go change now and shit"

"You got another suit? "

"In the trunk.  We can just stop at your house"