10

Marco gets up with his hands around Raven seeing her sound asleep he kisses her moving slowly not trying to wake her. He was starting to develop mad feelings for her.  He walks into the kitchen and goes into the refrigerator.  His door started to unlock seeing Steven walk in..

"Damm nigga you out?" Marco said walking up and shaking up with him. 

"Nigga I've been calling you all morning"

"My phone is dead," Marco said going back to the kitchen

"Where Raven? " Steven asked

Marco scratched his head knowing she was still in his bed. "She sleeps still," He said

"It's going on 10. Her ass needs to get up" he said going upstairs to her room.  He opens the door to see her not in her bed. 

"Nigga she in my room? " Steven asked

"Look bro," Marco said scratching his head.

"Nigga don't tell me she's in your bed? " Steven asked

When Marco ain't say anything Steven knew becoming mad as fuck.  "Bro You fucking my cousin? " He said walking to his room opening the door and turning on the lights "RAVEN GET THE FUCK UP" Steven yells.

"Aye bro it ain't that serious" Marco

"NIGGA WHAT YOU MEAN IT AINT THAT SERIOUS.  SHE A VIRGIN BRO" He said shaking his head "SHE LIKE MY SISTER NIGGA"

Raven pops up and sees Steven going at it with Marco.  She grabs the blanket covering her bra since all she had on was a bra and panties.  She ain't say nothing while Steven goes off on Marco. 

"RAVEN! " Steven yells.

"What? " She said looking at him. 

"Bro tell me you ain't sleep with this nigga? " Steven asked looking at her "RAVEN" He yelled again. 

"You doing too much yelling," Marco said

"Shut he fuck up bro.  Cause I know how you get down" Steven said.  He was mad,  cause he knows his partner ain't gone settle down with no chick.  He just want to hit. 

"She aint gone be treated like that," Marco said

Raven gets up with the cover around.  She walks up to Steven.  "Yes we fucked. But no we haven't been just fucking.  It just happened. "

"Just happened Raven? " Steven said "You a virgin bro" he said being mad.  That was his sister fuck a cousin.  She was important to Steven since he never had any brother or sisters.

"I'm moving out next week anyways. " Raven said walking towards the door. 

"You what? " Marco said grabbing her hand. "You ain't going no where" he said

"Marco we ain't together for you to be telling what I can and can't do" Raven said shutting the door going towards her room.

Steve was still furious. "Don't hurt her bro. Or that's yo ass" He said walking out the room to Raven room walking in. "Raven?" He said seeing her in the bathroom. She walks out getting dressed.

"Look I know your mad. But it happened okay" She said

"That man ain't the one for you. I know him like the back of my head" Steven said

"We not together. So whatever he does I'm not going to be added to it. That's why I'm moving out"

"Moving out where?"

"Are you out on bond? Why you ain't call me?"

"Man I called both of y'all" He said sitting on the bed "Still looking at some time. "

"I just hope it's not to much time.  I did miss my brother" she said coming to hug him.  "I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to make you that mad"

"You was a virgin Raven.  You like my sister. So of course I'm gone act like that. " he said standing up. 

"I can promise you I'm not riding his train.  You know when I'm telling the truth" Raven said looking at him in the eyes.  And he know she was.  "Gots to go to work.  I'm already late" Raven said putting on her ripped blue jeans pants with a black t-shirt. 

They walked out the room downstairs to see Marco in the kitchen.  Raven looks at him staring at her.  She smiles.  "See y'all later" she said shutting the door. 

"Aye bro I'll fuck you up about her" Steven said

"not gone lie bro.  I caught feeling for her"

"Nigga what? When?"

"The day we left the jail house and she told me what happened to her.  That got to me. "

Steven shakes his head.  "She already been through hell bro.  I don't need her going through another one.  I'll move her away before I let you even think about hurting her"

"Ain't gone hurt her bro. " Marco said looking at Steven..

"You my partner so I trust you"