74

Marco,  Madison, and Ronda get in the car driving off.  "Just want to apologize son for not being in your life.  I failed as a mother"

"Don't say that.  Yeah at first I thought you just up and left which would have been fucked up.  But your husband kept you hostage.  What does this place look like? " he asked

"It's a mansion"

"A Mansion?" he looked confused. 

"Yeah.  He has guards around him.  But he still stayed in our old house is what he's been telling me" Madison said

"I'll stop by there," Marco said as his phone rang.  "Hey baby"

"Nobody didn't piss you off did they?"

He gave off a little laugh "Nah.  I'm trying to keep my cool."

"About that house, you suppose to show me.  Are we still going to look?"

"Yeah, we can look.  Let me just handle something with them.  Then I'll hit you back.  I love you"

"I love you more," Raven said hanging up. 

"She must be very special. " His mother asked "Tell me about her"

"She's solid,  fun,  outspoken,  independent, loyal.  Everything I need in my life. She's perfect. Changing me for the better is all I'm gone say. " he said smiling. 

"I like her," Madison said

"Yeah,  she adores you Madison," Marco said

"Aww, I adore her.  Let me text her" She said

They pulled up to the hotel.  Marco grabbed his wallet handing them some cash "Look they have room service and all.  It's no need to leave." Marco said

"Well I do have to work"

"I'll talk to Raven about all that,  just go in here and relax or something"

They get out going inside while Marco drives off.  He ends up going back to his old block seeing shit never changed.  Still the same crackheads on each corner,  niggas selling dope. He shakes his head pulling up to his old house.  He looks and sees somebody I'm there.  He grabbed his gun from Under his seat.  He takes his seat belt off gets out puts the gun in the back of his pants covering it with his shirt. 

He walks up to the door knocks on it and sees a dude taller than and bigger than him open the door

He walks up to the door knocks on it and sees a dude taller than and bigger than him open the door.  "Who you little nigga?"

"Nigga who are you? " Marco said mugging

"Aye boss some little nigga at yo door" he yelled

His father comes to the door.  "Son?" he said

Marco pushed passed the door walking in seeing he changed everything around.  "Unexpected.  What's the visit?" his father asked smoking his blunt. 

"Where's my mother and sister? "

"Funny you asked.  Where are they Marco? " he said putting out his blunt and looking at him.  "Cause I ain't seen them in about,  well your sister been gone almost a month now.  And then your mother.  So you tell me"

Marco laughs. "You testing me? "

"Test my son?  " he said laughing.  "I know how I made you"

"Right!  To be smart in these streets and never get caught lacking"

"Which didn't seem to end very well when you ass got pulled over and serve 3 years now was it? "

"Watching me,? "

"I don't need to watch you son.  But I do have to keep my ears open. Now where's your mother and sister? "

"Safe.  And I don't appreciate how you did that.  Fuck is wrong with you? "

His father gets up getting in his face "Wrong with me?  Your mother wasn't gone ruined what I built"

"What?  Hoes?  Prostitute?  Selling these girls for money.  You sick as fuck if you ask me"

His father grabbed his neck pushing him up against the wall.  Marco steals off of him seeing him fall.  His bodyguard was about to hop in but Marco grabbed his gun pointing it at his head.  "Now why would you do that? " Marco asked his father. 

"Son"

"Nah.  It's another thing you taught me very well.  And that's to be a killa right? " Marco asked looking at his father still pointing the gun at the the dude's head

"Son.  Put that damm gun down"

"Only on one occasion.  Leave my mother and my sister out of it.  They want to tell and you know that shit."

"Okay okay. Let's make a deal son " his father said holding out his hands

"He must be important to you," Marco said looking at his bodyguard "Remember you told me you had the wall built to where nobody could hear if we let off a shot right?  I think I remember it like the back of my head when you pointed your gun at me and then shot it next to my ear.  I can still hear the noise " He said giving off a little laughing. 

"Son! "

"You know where I stay? Do you know where my girl stays? "

"S...

"ANSWER ME! " he said forgetting everything Raven just told him.  He started having all types of flashbacks when his father did the same thing to him. Marco was so mad tears were coming down his face.  He let off a shot shooting the dude in the head.  He sees him fall.  Then turns the gun on his father.  He wipes his face.  Then smiles "You raised a second Demon. And you shouldn't have"