75

Marco still pointing the gun at his father.  His phone starts ringing.  He pulls it out of his pocket seeing it's Raven.  "Baby" He answered.

"Wanted to see if we can have lunch"

"Busy," he said still looking at his father. 

"Okay," she said not saying anything, 'cause he never said that "Marco where are you? "

"My Fathers"

"Why? By yourself? "

"Yep! " He said

"What happened? "

"Hold On! " he said putting the phone on mute. He shakes his head still Pointing his gun at his father.

"You gone kill your father?"

"Thinking about it," he said walking back and forth. "Just tell me you don't know where my girl and my son stay"

"I don't know where she stays, just you," he said "Look, son. I made you this way for a reason"

"Um-hum," he said stopping looking at him..

"Crazy world son. I wasn't going let you grow up around here not knowing the ropes"

"So do that to your wife and your daughter.  All I hear is excuses.  Just hold that" he said taking his phone off mute.  "You still there" he asked

"Umm yeah.  What's going on Marco?"

"Thinking about doing something.  You told me to control my anger earlier.  That went away. " he said being honest. 

"I'm coming to you," she said

"Nah!  Turn my location off for a reason baby.  Look I love you.  I'll hit you back in 10 minutes max"

"Mar.." she said but he hung up already.  Raven looks at his last location was at this hotel.  So she called Madison.

"Hey"

"Where's your brother? "

"He dropped us off at the hotel then saying he was going to see our father"

"Madison he's about to do something if he ain't already did it," she said driving to her. 

"Wasn't no stopping in Raven"

"Come out. We going over there like now" Raven said

"Here I come," She said

"You can't go face him," Ronda said

"Ma.  Your son is there, come on" She said

They both left the room going to the elevator and getting on it.  They walked out into Raven's car.  Raven drives off. "Put the address in right here," she said pointing to her screen in her car.  Madison put it in and Raven hit the highway going 80mph.  "How can y'all have him go over there? " Raven said worried. 

"Look, Raven.  After what we told him. He wasn't going to stop"

"And that was? "

"We escape from him," Ronda said

"Both you? " Raven said looking at Madison "Madison why you ain't say nothing? "

"Because first I just met you and told my brother I was afraid of how he would react.  And I'm not going repeat myself" Madison said getting frustrated

"You don't have to.  But I could have done something to help.  You might not know me well.  But we all go through shit" Raven said getting off the highway.  She pulled up onto this block and saw Marco's car.  She pulls up behind him as they get out.  Madison and Ronda go up to the house going inside seeing a dead man's body and Marco still pointing the gun at his father.

"Baby," Raven said moving Madison out of the way. 

Marco puts his gun down walking up to Raven "Why you come? " He said.  "None of y'all should have come"

"Told you not to hurt your father," Ronda said

"He's perfectly fine for now.  I ain't made up my mind" he said

"If you were going kill me you would have already." his father said standing up.  "Ronda," he said coming up to her. 

"Nah! " Marco said stepping in between. 

"It's coo son," Ronda said moving him.  She folds her arms. Then slaps him. 

"He deserves more than that," Marco said

"I'm sorry" he said

"Sorry?." Madison said walking up.  "Your daughter?.  What the fuck was you thinking? " she asked about to cry.

"Man Dont cry.  This nigga knew exactly what he was doing.  And I really need y'all to go" Marco said looking at the body. 

Raven walks out since she couldn't take it. "Here" Marco said handing it too Madison.  "Hold it.  Just like that" he said pointing it right at his father. He walks out  . "Look go home! " He said

"Well come on.  You,  Ronda and Madison" Raven said

"Raven just listen for once bro.  Go home.  I'll be there shortly," he said kissing her.