17

Kam, Quan, Steven, and Marco pulled up on the east ready to serve these little niggs. Steven and Marco stayed in the car while Kam and Quan got out to go to the door. Steven started the car moving it to the end of the block turning around turning his lights off just in case shit goes left.

A buff dude answered the door letting them in. "Where Vicker at? " Quan asked

"He is there," a dude said pointing towards the kitchen.

Kam and Quan walked into the kitchen seeing Money on the table for them.

"What's up? " Vicker said shaking up with both of them.

"This all of it? " Kam asked

"Yeah, it's there. Need me to count it again?"

"Yeah do that," Quan said

"Aye get in here and count this" Vicker said pointing at two of the girls.

"Here," Kam said handing him the bag full of Pills and Marijuana "

Victor opened it smelling the gas already. "Damn nigga I know this some good shit"

"You know we stay with it"

"It's just you two ?"

"Yeah, why what's up?" Kam said

Quan taps him shaking his head.

Victor pulls out his pistol at Kam's head. "Leave it," he said

Quan pulls out his pistol at Victor "Guess we all dying tonight"

As they stood there with guns drawing. Kam hurried up moving the gun and stealing off Victor. The buff dude and another guy come into the kitchen letting off shots. Quan turned around shooting getting hit in his side

"FUCK! "

Steven and Marco get out running up to the house with a gun pointed. Soon as they enter Marco was shooting anybody he sees. Steven shot a dude coming out of the room in the head.

"YO QUAN" Marco yells.

"AYE IM HIT" Quan yells

"KAM! "

"I'm good I'm good"

They come into the kitchen and see Victor with blood coming out of his Mouth. Marco comes up shooting him in the head. "Bitch ass nigga"

"Hurry up let's go," Marco said as they grabbed the drugs and cash rushing out. Police sirens can be heard as they get in the car driving off.

"Aw fuck man," Quan says as he holds his side. Blood was just rushing out.

"Aye put pressure on it," Marco said

Kam grabbed his shirt putting pressure on his womb.

"DAMN NIGGA" Quan said

"You gone be straight," Steven said

They pulled up to the hospital. Kam and Steven helped him out in the hospital.

"He's just been shot," Kam said as nurses came rushing with a bed.

Kam and Steven left out driving off. They couldn't stay due to the fact of what happened. But Quan knows they got him.

"FUCK MAN," Kam said becoming angry.

"Nigga what happened? "

"Man I fucked up by telling them nigga we were by ourselves"

"WHAT? " Marco said "NIGGA HE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED. "

"My bad bro," Kam said putting his head in his hands. "FUCK!"