44

Raven and Marco walked over to Steven and Eve's room knocking on the door.  They walked in seeing everybody else was there. Raven walked over to the table with the girls. She sits down grabbing the wine bottle.  Eve notices her ring.  She instantly grabbed her hand. 

"Don't tell me he proposed? " Eve said smiling

"Yeah, he did," Raven said smiling rubbing her ring with her finger and looking at it. 

"That's beautiful," Naomi said "I'm happy for you," she said. 

"No, I see the change in him.  I thought he was always gone be a headache. But he loves you deeply.  I never seen him like this" Eve said

"Thank you.  I know he does"

"Ugh so now what?  A baby next? " Danny asked smiling

"Hell no!  I'm not ready for all that now " Raven said.

In the living room

"So I popped the question," Marco said

"Nigga what? " Quan asked

"RAVEN! " Marco yells from the living room. 

The girl walked into the living room "Show them" Marco said hitting the blunt.

Raven shows her ring.  Steven gets up walking to Raven.  He looks at the ring.  "Congrats.  You know he had to ask me first" Steven said smiling. 

"Damn congrats nigga" Quan said shaking up with Marco. 

"This what y'all nigga snuck off and did? " Kam asked

"Yeah," Steven said laughing

Later that night

The guys decided to take the girls out to see a movie. They picked Halloween to watch. The girls went to find their seats while the guys stayed back to order popcorn and drinks.

"I was on the phone with this contractor.  She said she got some places I can look at when we get back" Marco said

"A female?" Kam said

"Yeah"

"Let's hope she's old and white," Kam said laughing. 

"She ain't old.  I can tell you that" Marco said laughing. 

The guys walked into the movie theater seeing the movie ready started.  Marco's sits down next to Raven handing her the drink.  "You good?"

"Yeah," she said looking at him smiling. 

"So I found a contractor" he whispers. 

"Okay, he got some stuff line out already for you? " Raven asked

"Yea.  She said we can meet when I get back"

"She? "

"Yeah.  And don't worry" he said sitting back and eating the popcorn. 

"You better be on your best behavior, " Raven said 

After the movie was over they all walked out going to the car and getting in.  "so I know it's cold.  But let's go to the river and get on one of the boats" Raven said

"Ohh'll love that," Eve said

2 hours later they got the boat walking to the back.  It took off 15 minutes later.  Raven and the girls were by each other talking when Raven becomes sick all of a Sutton. 

"You good? " Eve asked

"Just feel sick," Raven said

"Maybe you was eating too much and we did have some wine. " Danny said

"Come on," Naomi said as they walked back to the boys. 

Raven walks up to Marco.  "Can we get off here?" she said

"You good baby? " Marco asked moving her hair back.

"Nah just feel sick," She said

"Alright. Shit, we are about to pull about around here shortly.  Yo, ass did have some wine" He said smiling.

Took the boat an hour to pull back up to the spot.  They get off getting back in the car headed towards the hotel. 

Raven and Marco walk into the room.  Raven took off to the bathroom throwing up.  Marco comes in grabbing her hair. Ravens gets up washing her mouth out then brushing it.

"How you feeling now? " He asked looking at her.

"A lil better.  I'm just gone shower and probably lay down" She said starting the shower.

"Alright.  I'll join you" He said .