19

Steven and Marco walk up to the hotel door knocking on seeing Eve open it. They walked in. Marco gets to looking around. Raven shakes her head cause she knows exactly what he's doing. Steven comes to the living room hugging Raven and sitting down.

"So what is it? " Steven said looking at Raven

Raven sees Marco come from out of her room sitting down lying back lighting his blunt looking at her. Raven puts her head down. She took a deep breath.

"So dad was living a double life "

"WHAT?" He said yelling

"The girl who's supposed to be my sister inboxed me on Facebook showing me everything," Raven said with a tear coming down her face "Steven why did all this happen to me? Like why did I survive to live this nightmare EVERY FUCKING DAY. He had to kill them, cause she found out? Had to kill his KIDS? Almost Me!" as Raven eyes pours down with tears. "I didn't ask for any of this," She said Steven gets up hugging her while Marco puts his blunt out getting up.

"Man Look at me," Steven said "You got me. We all we got. I love you. You ain't got to even go through meeting this girl. Come here, man. Calm down" He said hugging her tight as she cried. "Fuck, man!" Steven said with so much anger.

"Let me bro," Marco said grabbing Raven. "Come on," he said taking her to the room and shutting the door.

"I need a bottle," Steven said grabbing his keys.

Eve and Danny were crying too. "We coming too," Danny said

They left out leaving Marco with Raven.

"Look at me," He said seeing her tears come down. He whips them. "You got me too," he said kissing her forehead "I might be a fuck up. But I'm solid for you only" He said kissing her forehead again.

"I love you," she said

"I love you too baby," He said kissing her.

Hours passed Eve, Danny, Kam, and Steven came back in with bottles and snacks.

"Facts. Nigga is weak for that jump shot though " Kam said walking in.

Marco comes out. "Need y'all niggas to be quiet. She sleeps" he said coming to sit down and lighting his blunt again.

"Damn, for how long?" Steven asked

"For an hour now," Marco said "She needed it. All that crying stressing her out. She hasn't slept in days"

"And you probably thought she was up here fucking somebody the way you came in," Eve said

"Don't start?" He said

"No, I'm starting. Do you think this girl gone step out on you when you took her virginity? "

"Nigga who told you that? " Marco said

"Nigge we all knew," Kam said laughing.

"Man y'all need to mind y'all business"

"That Beautiful ass girl in there is my business and you're part of the problem too still fucking on what's her name? "

"Shelly," Danny said

"Yeah, that bitch." Eve said

"I ain't fucking that bitch no more," Marco said

"Yeah you need to figure that shit out bro or leave my sis alone," Steven said

"That I won't be doing. I love that girl"

"Oh you love her or in love with her? " Eve asked

"I'm in love. Damn! What else do y'all want to know? " Marco asked

They all laughed.

"Nigga never been in love no wonder why he acting like this. He don't know what to do" Danny said

"I'm still learning damn. " Marco said laughing.

They begin drinking and chilling until Raven wakes up so she can join in on the vibe. Hours passed Raven woke up hearing them laughing. She walks out of the room and sees them drinking, Smoking, and playing the game. The girl was at the table with some red wine. Raven walks into the kitchen grabs a cup and sees Marco come into the kitchen grabbing her face and kissing her.

"How did you sleep? " he asked

"Could have been better. But I slept okay" She said

"How long until you got to get out of this room? "

"Staying for another two days," she said

"need me to stay? " He asked

"I don't know. Still kind of upset with you too"

Marco puts his head down. "I'm going to be honest. I'm still learning all this shit, Raven. Falling in love with you, trying to treat you right. Listen I've never been in a no relationship. Just fucking these bitches and go on about my life. I ain't trying to do that with you cause I respect your body and you. Never been in love. So all this shit is new to me."

"So what does all that mean Marco? "

"I want you. Fully want you to be my girl. I'm done with these bitches and I mean that on everything. I ain't trying to lose you if I care this much about you" He said

"How can I trust you"

"You can trust me," he said

"Marco I already have a lot going on just be the person to ease my mind," Raven said

"I will and I promise," he said

"Okay," she said grabbing him and kissing him.

Marco walked into the living room while Raven went to the table with the girls.

"You okay? "

"I'm better. Pour me up" Raven said "Me and Marco finally made it official.

"Yeah after I had to tell him, he was the problem too"

Raven laughs. "Well, it works. Hopefully, I can trust him enough not to do anything to hurt me" she said drinking her wine.