62

Raven is at work in her office when Melvin walks in.

"Good afternoon," he said smiling

"Good afternoon," he said smiling.  "Did you get my letter? "

"No, I haven't.  Been a last couple of busy days for me. What was it? " Raven asked.

"Leaving back to my hometown tomorrow.  Today was my last day"

"Oh okay.  Well, I'm happy I got to work with you.  Where are you from? "

"Cali"

"I'll visit soon," She said walking around from her desk and dropping her folders.  " Damn"

"Let me," he said bending down.  He picks them up handing them to her touching her hand.  Melvin looks at Raven smiling. He has been feeling Raven ever since he met her.  Raven looks down smiling when he takes the folders puts them on her desk grabs her waist kissing her. She didn't stop it as he picked her up putting her on her desk.  Raven wasn't feeling him like that but he was fine.

Raven House

A hour before

Marco receives a knock at the door.  He walks up opening it seeing it's Trish.

"Raven told me to stop by.  You might need help"

"I don't.  But come on" he said leaving the door open and walking back in the living room with King.

Trish shuts the door walking into the living room and pulling out a car truck for King.  He got excited as she came and picked him "Big guy" she said seeing him smile.

"You got kids? " Marco asked looking at her folding his arms.

"No.  Well, I can't have kids. So I love babysitting for other mothers. It gives me hope"

"Sorry to hear that.  And I do want to apologize for coming at you.  Raven says I come off rude so I'm trying to fix it."

"I get it. I'm a stranger coming into your home with your son.  But trust me he's in good hands" she said

"I trust you.  But I'm gone head out. He coo? " he asked before grabbing his keys.

"Yes" she said sitting down on the couch with him.

Raven office

Marco gets out of the car walking into the building since he has never been.   "Where is Raven's office? " he asked one of the employees.  She points showing him the door in the back. Marco walks to the back.  He sees Raven's name on the door. He opens the door and sees Raven kissing Melvin.  He rushed grabbing Melvin up by his suit and tossing him to the ground stealing off on him repeatedly.

"MARCO! " Raven yells Melvin gets up grabbing him by the side.  Raven jumps in between knowing that Marco is still in pain "STOP! " Raven said pushing Melvin back. 

"FUCK! " Marco said holding his side and putting his arm up against the wall "Get this nigga out Raven. For I kill him, " he said

"Baby," Raven said touching on him

Marco was about to charge at Melvin again but couldn't "FUCK! " He said still holding his side

Melvin stormed out and security came in " Everything okay?" he asked

"Yes give us a minute," Raven said seeing them shutting the door.  "Marco" Raven said looking at him up against the wall.  He grabs her neck squeezing it. 

"I'm going to kill that nigga" he said letting her go to go sit down in her chair holding his head back.  "Fuck! " is all he keeps saying.  "You bugging Raven," he said letting out a little laugh.

"I'm not bugging about anything "

"So this why you still acting this way,  cause of this nigga? "

"No.  I don't even like him."

"Fuck was that then Raven?" he asked and she ain't say nothing.  Marco gets up coming to her.  He shakes his head "You playing with me? "

"No I'm not," she said looking him in the eyes.

"Then what is it? " he asked

Raven tries to touch him but he slaps her hand out of the way.  "HUH? " he yells making her jump. Raven didn't have any words for Marco she was caught "Watch what happens" he said pushing her out of the way. 

"No!  What you gone do? " she asked seeing him walk to the door. He turns around grabbing her neck again pushing her up against the wall.

"I'm trying man.  Been trying to show you I've changed.  Now you wanna kiss up on other niggas and shit having this nigga pop up where my son lay his head.  You know how I am" he said looking at her with these evil eyes "Gave you warning after warning . The mall, at the house. now Your office was the last straw," he said pushing her head back and walking towards the door.

"He's leaving anyways Marco," she says seeing him open the door.

He looks at Raven "Yea he is leaving" he said slamming her office door.

Raven puts her hands on her head.