1. | Childhood

- N O V A L I A -

12 years ago.

12 years since I've seen him. Since I've seen my childhood best friend.

Staring at the bracelet on my wrist I cannot help but think of him.

The same bracelet I was gifted on my 5th birthday by Sirius.

Sirius Reed Black to be precise.

My childhood best friend.

It's been years since we've seen eachother. I haven't heard a single word about him even though I see his father daily.

His existence is as if it's held mysterious.

Dad claims that Elijah, his father sent him away with his mother for safety.

Even though it's been 12 years nobody has mentioned any whereabouts about him nor any updates.

Sometimes I wonder whether we would see eachother again or did he forget me?

Because I haven't forgotten him in any aspect of these years.

He's been a thought in my mind that hasn't disappeared for the past 12 years.

The last time I've seen him was when I was 5 and now I'm 17 and almost graduating school.

"Go to sleep you little shit." Rocco snickered scaring the absolute shit out of me.

My back was to my bedroom door so I wouldn't have known he came in if he didn't say something.

"Rocco! How many times haven't I told you not to scare me like that." I huffed as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm your older brother I'm obviously not gonna listen to anything you say." He smirked as I shook my head knowing I wasn't gonna stand a chance in a argument with him.

"Boo!" Julius exclaimed as he ripped Rocco's beanie from his head.

Rocco had quite the scare to my suprise that he ended up jabbing Julius in the stomach.

"You want to scare me but can't handle a fucking punch?" Rocco grinned as he pushed Julius out of the door way and grabbed his beanie before leaving my room.

Julius didn't waste any time before running after him, leaving me to have my room as peaceful as it was before they decided to come in.

Uninvited by the way.

Julius was the youngest of all my brothers but still older than me.

If that even makes any sense.

Enzo was the oldest of my brothers but he was more than just a brother, he took the position of becoming my father.

I've always known Enzo as my dad and not my brother. He's been there for me for as long as I can remember but so has the rest of my brothers.

Both Julius and I were young when we lost our mother and Enzo had stepped up and filled the void of us not having parents.

Julius wasn't just his sibling either but his son.

Roman was my second eldest brother, the brother that always made sure I had chocolates and a heating pad when I'm on my period.

Whenever Enzo had to rush to work he'd always be here babysitting me.

Even at my big age.

Then we get my fiesty brother Rocco. You could never not expect Rocco to swear and be rebellious. He's basically supposed to be named Xander. He'd always have a cold demeanor when it comes to everyone but to me he is the total opposite.

He's always had a soft spot for me and of course I have to taunt him about it.

Last but not least Julius. The brother that asks me to steal candy from the pantry for him because he always ends up getting yelled at by Rocco because he ends up eating all of Rocco's candy instead.

"Mi amor? You need to get some sleep you have school remember?" Enzo's voice breaks me out of my amused thoughts.

"Fine! I'll just hop in the shower and I'll go to sleep." I smiled as I walked over to him hugging him goodnight.

...

"Novalia Liora Rossi if you don't get up in 5 minutes I'm telling your dad." Roman huffed as I dismissed his threats and continued sleeping.

"Oh fuck this." I heard Rocco mutter and before I knew it I was drenched in water.

I immediately jumped up from my bed and gasped, water still running down my face and hair.

"Rocco!" I shouted and threw him with my pillow.

We could all hear Enzo's footsteps which made Rocco run into my bathroom hiding from him.

He knows Enzo would beat his arse.

"Did you take a shower?" Julius asked as he walked into my room with Enzo following behind him.

"Good mornin- and what happened to you Missy?" Enzo laughed as he leaned against my door frame looking at me.

"It's all Rocco's fault" I huffed and pointed to my bathroom door.

"Oh he'll be in my office later." Enzo said walked over to me kissing my forehead before going downstairs.

Just as Enzo left, Rocco came out of the bathroom with a smug on his face making me role my eyes.

"You know I love you." Rocco laughed and kissed my cheek before smacking Julius against the head and running off once again.

Roman just stood their with an expression that clearly said 'are these really my siblings?'

...

I was sat on my bed staring at the bracelet on my wrist yet again.

12 years yet the bracelet has remained on my wrist.

I've gotten it resized due to me out growing it.

I realized Enzo was calling me so I rushed downstairs to eat my breakfast because I wouldn't want to run late for school and get a scolding for it.

As always Enzo made breakfast for everyone and yes Rocco was moody all of a sudden because Enzo told him he had to do the dishes.

I'm telling you it's the Bipolar.

I smirked at him to which he flipped me off making Enzo glare at him.

"Will you stop picking on my daughter." Enzo said.

"It's just a finger Enzo." Rocco muttered and flipping Enzo off too.

"We'll see if it's just a finger once I break it."

"Hey dad? Is Eli gonna be here for dinner?" I questioned as I shoved the last bit of pancakes from my plate into my mouth.

"When does he ever not be here for dinner." Rocco muttered.

"He'll be here." Enzo said as he typed away onto his laptop.

"Great! I need to give him his birthday gift." I smiled.

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

First chapter if the book! Whatcha think?