5. | Nice to meet you.

- S I R I U S -

Earlier after I snapped at Nova for just asking a question I couldn't help but continuesly beat myself up for it.

This is the problem with me. I always took my frustrations out on others.

On people that didn't deserve it.

No I didn't punch myself.

I fought with a punching bag that now hanged lopsided due to the sand pouring out from the hole I punched into it.

My knuckles were bruised and bloody but that didn't matter to me at all.

All I wanted was a way to apologize to her for taking my frustrations out on her.

I was really never good with expressing myself nor my emotions but I was willing to give it a chance.

For her.

I could hear my father calling my name probably in search for me. I'm sure he would kill me on the spot if he saw what I did to his punching bag.

I quickly darted across the room trying to exit the room as quickly as possible.

Thank god I made it out there successfully or I would be in the grave, 6 foot under.

"Oh here you are! Come on go get ready we're going to go have dinner at Lorenzo's." Dad said as I nodded.

...

I told dad that he could leave without me and that I'd get there as soon as I was done picking up something.

I made a few phone calls and arranged one of those fancy rose bouquets.

It wasn't exactly going to be equivalent to a 'sorry' but it was a step further for me into actually getting myself to apologize.

Vera, which is my mom always made sure to bring out that emotionless side of me which is now my whole personality.

She didn't make me into the person I am today but torched and forced into the person I am.

I will never trust someone enough to tell them what I went through.

I learned to embrace it instead.

I was cut from having friends, I was never allowed to just be a kid.

Snapping out of my thoughts I gently take the bouquet from the seat of my car and walk over to the front door of the Rossi mansion.

Now bear in mind their gate was wide open so I just drove my car inside.

But with the cost of their men surrounding me with their guns faced towards my head.

I still held the roses in my hand with my sunglasses still placed onto my face.

I didn't even get time to take them off before they practically shoved their guns in my faces.

If they wanted a autograph they could of just asked nicely.

Before I could even utter a word, their front door opens and my dad comes storming out.

"Take your fucking guns away from my son's face." He shouts as they lower their guns with a stoke expression.

"Sirius Reed Black, nice to meet you." I grinned at them as I walked right pass.

By now everyone was outside and surely Julius never changed.

"Long time no see huh?" He grinned as he side hugged me before looking at my hand.

"Is that for me?" He winked.

"No now move out of my way." I muttered as I walked over to Nova who wore a beautiful elegant dress that rested at her thigh.

I could see the way Rocco was glaring at me but I couldn't care less.

We all die someday anyway.

I stopped right infront of her and took my sunglasses off my face, sliding it into my pocket.

"It's for her." I said loud enough for Julius to hear me.

Her eyes shot from the roses and up to mine.

I grinned and shot a wink at her before I placed the roses into her hand.

"It's for me?" She asked as if she was shocked it came from me.

"I don't see any other person I would rather give it too." I shrugged before Rocco came walking over to us.

"Now if you excuse me." He muttered as he grabbed the roses from Nova's hands and storming inside.

"Well hello to you too." I muttered.

I diverted my eyes from the front door and to Nova.

"I'll get you another bouquet-"

"Okay that's enough- what happened to greeting your favorite uncle?" Lorenzo grinned as he appeared next to Nova, pulling her into his side.

No matter how much you try to distract me from her I'd always be drawn to her.

I didn't have a liking towards her but I surely was drawn to her.

She was just different from every other women I've seen or met.

"Stop looking at my daughter like that." He glared at me but I could see the hint of amusement within his expression.

I chuckled as he brought me into a hug and whispered into my ear.

"Hurt my daughter and you're a dead man you little shit." He shot me a wink as I smirked.

Nova shot us a weird look before walking back inside.

Hellooo! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!