45. | Identical.

- N O V A L I A -

The words of reassuring safety makes me take a calm breath in and realize that I was safe.

My fingers intertwined with Sirius's as I feel my eyelids shutter open and close, the exhaustion from walking through a whole forest surely was tiring.

Especially when you were malnourished.

"If someone doesn't get me some Chick-fil-A, I swear." I mutter as I drop my head onto Sirius's shoulder.

"Chick-fil-A's not gonna save your life Nova." Julius laughs as he nudges my side making me wince.

Everyone's heads snaps to me, Enzo's eyes moving towards Julius, shooting him a glare.

"Eyes on the road Enzo." Julius mutters before turning to me.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you were injured." He apologized before kissing my cheek.

I smile, having no energy to utter any words.

Julius continues to talk to me yet his mouth just moves, no words meeting my ears.

I feel my eyelids shut even though I fight hard to keep them open.

- S I R I U S -

During the ride to the hospital, I couldn't help but glance over at Nova, who was holding my hand tightly.

I saw the fear and concern still lingering in her eyes and knew that she was still processing our ordeal.

As soon as my eyes travel to look out the window she winces making me immediately move my attention back onto her.

Julius began apologizing making her brothers glare at him from the front seat.

Lorenzo and Rocco sat in the front as the three of us, Julius, Nova and I sat in the backseat.

Roman was following behind us with Nathaniel present in the passenger seat.

Julius apologizes once again and asks her if she's alright but she doesn't respond, instead her head falls limp onto my shoulder.

I immediately tense as I lay her head onto my lap and check her pulse.

"Drive faster Enzo." Julius ushers, stroking the hairs from Nova's face to the side.

Lorenzo glances at us, his features immediately wallowing with worry.

He speeds up, Roman matching our accumulated speed.

_

We arrive quickly into the gates of the hospital, which is also owned by Rossi coparates, Lorenzo.

With our immediate stop, I throw open the car door and place my hands under Nova's neck and legs, carrying her out of the car.

Roman runs up next to me, sticking his hands out.

"I got her." I mutter to him as I rush inside with everyone following behind us.

Nurse's immediately run out with a stretcher, making me place her on it as they wheel her further inside.

I follow after them, walking through the long hallway.

"Sir you cannot walk any further from this point onwards." One of many nurses say.