16. | Urgent

- N O V A L I A -

I glared at Sirius as I watched my chips being eaten.

He had the audacity to steal them but I felt bad for ruining his suit so I had no choice but to give him the chips.

"What? Do you want some?" He said with his eyebrows quirked.

"You're offering me my own chips?" I gasped.

"Technically they're mine now but I'll let you be delusional." He grinned at me as if it was funny.

Before I could snap back, all my brothers enter the room including Elijah.

They all have glares planted on their faces, let's not talk about Rocco's one.

"We have to talk to you, and you can't disagree, it's for your own safety." Roman said as he seated himself on one of the couches.

I was going to say something but Julius shot me a look making me scowl at him.

"I think its better we go discuss this at home." Enzo said as he motioned his head to the door.

I sighed and got up from Enzo's office chair which was quite comfortable.

I walked over to Enzo and wrapped my arms around his one, walking out the door with everyone slowly following behind us.

Enzo walked us near the elevator which made me immediately halt in my steps and turn to face him.

"We're taking the stairs." I said with a nervous laugh.

...

"What do you mean you bought a penthouse and you want me to stay there!?" I exclaimed as I looked at Enzo with wide eyes.

"We have something we need to take care of and it could be months that we have to be away. Its safer you stay there  with Sirius." Enzo muttered gently as he took my hands in his, a small smile placed on his face.

"With him!? You're telling me-"

"It's not like I'm happy with this deal either princess." Sirius cut me off and threw a wink in my direction which Rocco had seen.

"I saw that." Rocco gritted.

"You saw me blinking?" Sirius taunted, a grin spreading within his face as Rocco's glare didn't falter.

Rocco hadn't changed a bit within these years. He's still the same overprotective   and menacing brother. Let's not forget about how annoying he is.

"Anyway" Enzo cleared his throat and glared at the two "Back to what we were saying."

"Do I have a choice?" I groaned.

"You don't." Rocco snickered with a smile filled with sarcasm.

"Fine." I huffed. "When are you leaving?" I questioned as I played with the strands of my hair.

"We're leaving tomorrow. I tried to extend it to a week from now but this is urgent." Enzo spoke as I nodded at his words.

By urgent I knew what he meant.

If it involved either of us he wouldn't sit around, he would make sure our safety was first.

And he wasn't sitting around this time, he sticked to what he said and he wasn't going to back out of whatever mission they had planned.

...

"Are you just going to stand there? Come on and help me pack you dummy." I huffed playfully, a taunting smile making its way across my face.

"You have hands so use it." Rocco snickered and rolled his eyes before he strolled into my room and plopped onto my bed.

"You have hands too so help me." I shot back.

He huffed and got up from my bed and came standing next to me, looking weirdly at all the clothes plopped onto the floor.

"I told you not to buy this shit." Rocco muttered as he held up my lace tank top I'd bought a few days ago.

I thought it was pretty so I bought it.

"I asked you to help me back these into my suitcases not complain about my clothing." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not complaining, I'm simply telling you what I said."

"Has Enzo ever told you that you were dropped on your head as a baby?" I questioned making him frown.

"He was what?" Julius laughed as he walked into my room, eyeing the mess of clothes.

Hiiii everyone!!! I have so much ideas and plots written down for this story.

The chapters will start to get way more interesting, well for me atleast.

Let's just say it has to do with the hash tag #friendstolovers

Hope you enjoyed this horrid chapter haha.