47. | Servant.

- N O V A L I A -

Meekly opening my eyes, taking in everything around me.

I swear to God these doctors overdosed me, I hardly remember anything from a few hours ago.

My eyes meet my brothers who were all dead asleep, I chuckle softly seeing Rocco's mouth ajar.

Roman on the other hand, lied there smiling. I wonder what he's dreaming about.

Where as Julius had his leg thrown over Enzo, while he was squished tightly.

My throat scratches, making me look to the side of my bed for water but instead I spot someone laying on the ground with a ton of blankets laid out on the floor.

By the tattoos peeking from his arms, I immediately knew it was Sirius.

I smile softly at the sight with the eagerly feeling of wanting to 'accidentally' spill water on the floor.

I reach over for for the bottle of water sitting on the table next to my bed but I wince quickly regretting my decision.

I look over to my brothers hoping I didn't wake them up and thankfully they were still fast asleep.

Now mind you I completely forgot Sirius was on the floor because just as I thought I didn't wake anyone up I look to my side and see him looking at me, concerned.

I flinch, suprised to see him awake.

"Are you okay? Tell me what hurts." He mutters softly, caressing the hairs out of my face.

I frown at him, did he completely forget that he almost gave me a heart attack.

"You scared me you idiot." I huff, a small laugh escaping my lips.

"That wasn't the question Nova."

"I'm okay, my stitches just hurt." I mutter, smiling at him softly.

"Can you pass me on the water, please?" I mutter quickly, feeling the scratchy feeling occurring again.

He immediately nodded and took the bottled water, unscrewing the lid.

I stick out my hand thinking he would have passed it onto me but no, he swats my hand away, bringing the bottle to my mouth.

"Open and drink." He mutters as I roll my eyes, looking at him.

He sighs, shaking his head with a little glint of amusement, "Please?"

My eyes lit up at the words, I guess I am teaching him good.

"Come on servant, feed me my water." I smile, quirking my brows at him.

He rolls his eyes but nonetheless helps me drink my water.

I look over to the table once more and spot some grapes, I immediately smirk looking back to Sirius.

"Servant, feed me my grapes." I smirk.

"What's the magic word?" He taunts as I glare at him.

"Fuck you." I mutter, smiling innocently.

"Anytime." He grins, shooting me a wink.

Just as I open my mouth to say something he shoves a grape into my mouth.

"Don't eat and talk you might choke." He smiles sarcastically at me, while munching on my grapes by the way.

Useless Servant if you ask me.

Infact the person that hired him should be fired too. Not just him.

"Can we go outside?" I ask him shortly after I swallowed the chewed grape.

"Now?"

"No yesterday."

-

The surprisingly chilled breeze hits my body, with my hair flying all over the places.

"I probably look like a failed science experiment." I mutter taming my hair.

Sirius chuckles, removing my hands from my hair, giving me one of those genuine smiley looks.

Looks like my servant fell in love with me and not with his job.

He began ruffling my hair, having it fall onto my face.

"And I still think you look beautiful even if you think you look like a failed experiment." He mutters, bending down and kissing my lips softly.

I could feel a deep red coat of blush seeping through my cheeks.

"Hey! Head back in!" A voice shouts in the distance making the both of us turn to it.

It was just a security guard patrolling.

"N-"

I knew he would protest so I just grab his hand and drag us inside.

"But you wanted to be outside." He mutters.

"I-" Before l could continue I almost run into a chest.

I look up at the giant but he isn't a giant, it's just Rocco.

"You fucking scared me." He mutters, bringing me towards his chest, holding me tightly.

" He mutters, bringing me towards his chest, holding me tightly

Hello hello hello!

I hope you enjoyed this because I certainly did enjoy writing it.