44. | Back in his arms.

- THIRD PERSON -

They all surround Lorenzo's laptop as they eagerly wait for a location to appear.

Roman's hands fisted tightly as he fears for both Nova and Sirius's well-being.

They were both in the hands of people that was not afraid to shed blood.

Suddenly a red dot appears on the satellite image on the laptop screen, giving a clear location of the micro-chiped earing.

All they hoped was that the location led them to their sister.

Everyone stilled, the red dot flashing across the screen.

"We got a location!" Lorenzo exclaims, jumping out of his seat as everyone jumps into action.

Rocco grabs the microchip from the laptop and plugs it into his phone, making the well aware location now visible on his phone.

Roman gets out his phone and begins making phone calls arranging security as Julius sits in the seat next to Lorenzo's chair, tapping his foot vigorously against the hardwood floor.

Elijah was already out the door with Lorenzo following behind him.

They had already arranged a plan before hand.

Elijah would go straight to the warehouse and arrange their men to secure and prepare for a possible attack.

"Bring my son home safe Lorenzo." Elijah mutters opening the door to his car.

"I'll get him home safe." Lorenzo nodded his head as Elijah offered him a small smile before getting into his car and speeding out the driveway.

Lorenzo and Rocco would essentially drive together as Roman and Julius would drive together in another car.

Both cars had trackers installed incase anything happened to go wrong, Elijah would easily track them down.

Soon the rest of the brothers came running outside and hopping into their assigned vehicles.

Lorenzo's drove hurriedly out of the driveway, with Roman following closely behind him.

Rocco sat in the passenger seat with his phone held in his hand as they followed the tracker.

Rocco muttered out directions, taking them to a road that was behind the forest with little to no cars driving along the road.

"It's moving." He mutters making Lorenzo's head snap in his direction.

"Shit, shit, shit." Lorenzo exclaims as he floors the gas pedal making them speed down the quiet yet open road.

"They're up in front, but I can't see anything." Rocco snickers looking out the window for any signs of Nova and Sirius.

"That's them!" He shouts as Lorenzo spots Nova.

Lorenzo hurriedly pulls the car over to the side and not even one second later, Rocco jumps out and runs towards Nova.

Nova's heart raced as she saw her brothers, Lorenzo and Rocco, rushing towards her and Sirius. Tears of relief streamed down her face. Her brothers had found them, and they were safe.

He dashed towards her, grabbing her into his embrace as he hugs her tightly.

His arms wraps around her tightly not wanting to let go, afraid that if he let's go she'll dissappear again.

As they hugged, Nova felt a mix of emotions: gratitude, love, and a hint of guilt for putting her brothers through this ordeal. She looked over at Lorenzo and his worn face, and saw the worry lines etched on his forehead.

"Thank god you're safe." Rocco mutters, kissing her head multiple times.

Suddenly he's pushed to the side by Lorenzo as Nova falls into his arms.

Lorenzo hugs her as if she had died and mariculously summoned back.

Her tears could no longer be kept in for any much longer making her break down into tears as she holds her older brother, her father figure closely not wanting to let go.

Rocco grabs Sirius and pulls him into a hug, with Sirius bickering about how his hug was too tight.

A millisecond later was Nova ripped from her eldest brothers embrace and pulled into another chest.

It was no other than Roman who had pulled her to him and hugged the life out of her. He was relieved to have his sister back in his arms and not a hundreds miles away.

Another pair of arms wrapped around them as Nova lifted her head and saw Julius wrapping his arms around the both of them.

Roman quickly frowned as he saw the dried blood smeared across her forehead and cheek.

"We need to get them to a hospital."

Rocco stared down at Nathaniel as Sirius patted his shoulder, motioning he was no threat.

"He saved us." Sirius muttered.

Roman, quickly assessed their condition, taking in the bruises, cuts, and exhausted expressions "We need to get you both to a hospital, now," he said, his voice firm but gentle.

As they drove away from the scene, hurriedly, Nova couldn't help but glance back at the darkness they had escaped. She shuddered, remembering the terror they had endured, the kidnapping, the confinement, the constant fear.

Sirius, noticing her distress, wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "We're free, Nova. We're safe now."

Hi everyone! My apologies for the late chapter

Hi everyone! My apologies for the late chapter. I've lost yet another brother figure to me, I don't know when the next chapter will be out but please do have patience.