11. | Graduation.

- N O V A L I A -

"Nova?" Someone nudges me making me groan and stuff my face into my pillow.

"Leave me alone." I groan and continue sleeping.

"It's your graduation day mi amor, you have to get ready remember?" I finally recognize the voice to be Enzo's which makes me flutter my eyes open.

"Good Morning." I smile and sit up, stretching my arms.

"Morning princess." Enzo smiled back at me before stroking the hairs out of my face.

"Come on go get ready." Enzo kissed my forehead before leaving my room so I could get ready.

I lazily got off my bed and dragged my feet into my bathroom.

...

Curling the last strand of my hair I finally breath in relief.

My make-up looked simple and natural, my hair curled loosely, my dress was perfectly elegant, my hoop earrings complimenting my appearance.

I stared at the little Polaroid photo Elijah took of Sirius and I when we were little.

I wonder if he would attend my graduation? Little me always thought we would have graduated together.

The world had other plans I guess.

I slip my heels on and surprisingly I felt tall.

I make my way downstairs and to my suprise Rocco, Enzo, Julius and Roman are waiting at the end of the staircase for me.

The sounds of my heels hitting the stairs gets their attention and the look of adoration hits their faces.

Their faces held a gentle and peaceful look something I didn't see everyday.

For once in a blue moon did I see the little smile placed on Rocco's lips.

"You look beautiful." Enzo smiled as I smiled widely.

"Thank you." I looked up at them and continued smiling.

Even with the heels on my feet I was still just as short next to them all.

"Dang you have heels on?" Julius grinned amusingly as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You look adorable" Roman grinned as he pulled me into a hug.

The wide smile now placed on Rocco's face told me everything I needed.

It was the little bit of reassurance from him that always made me feel better.

"You ready to go?" Enzo asked me as I nodded.

Suddenly the front door was thrown open, startling me.

"Don't tell me I missed her graduation!" Elijah exclaimed as he looked at Enzo and my brothers.

They were all stood infront of me blocking me from Elijah's view.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not throw the door fucking open." Enzo huffed.

"Do me a favor and shut the fuck up won't you? Now where is she?" Elijah said as be pushed past them.

"You look so adorable." Elijah gasped as he hugged me tightly.

I giggled at his silliness making him laugh too.

"Where is that son of yours?" Rocco grumbled.

"He's been out since early morning, I doubt he would even show up" Elijah smiled apologetically.

I quietly sighed in disappointment. I was really hoping he would atleast be there to see me hit a milestone that I envisioned for the both of us.

...

"You got this princess. We'll be here cheering you on okay?" Enzo smiled as his hands were on either side of my face.

We all were sat in the chairs waiting for my name to be called up on stage.

I received a cloak and hat which every other graduate wore.

"I got this." I repeated after him, making him nod.

"Novalia Rossi!" My name was called out making me stand up from my chair and walk up onto the stage.

I shook every teachers hand and took the diploma handed to me.

I stood next to the line of students that has also gotten their diplomas.

My gaze runs through the crowd of people looking for my family.

Firstly I spot Enzo who had a proud smile spread across his face.

My cheeks heat up with emotions knowing I at least made my family proud.

I would have loved to have my mom here too. I'm sure she would have been proud of me too.

I move my eyes to Rocco, Julius and Roman who were acting as if I won some sort of Grammy award.

I could see the people next to them giving them weird looks to which Rocco noticed and probably started threatening them.

As Rocco was telling those people off I stared at the crowd.

All I could see were parents amongst parents. But where were mine?

I'm so grateful to Enzo for being my father figure, for being a better dad than our real one would ever be but I'm mostly grateful for him for being my dad.

As I watch amongst the crowd my eyes land on a certain someone.

Someone with jet-black hair.
Someone with piercing black eyes.
Someone with those prominent features.

My eyes widens at the sight of Sirius being sat right infront of me, well sat in the first row of many other rows.

His face held a gentle smile to which I smiled back.

He came.

He made it to my graduation.

The dull heartache was replaced with a sudden change of happiness and composure at the sight of seeing him in the crowd.

I divert my eyes from his and to the camera shoved in my face.

The flashes of the camera shines through me as they snap pictures of all the students.

Believe me they'll put this in a news paper and say 'they were a wonderful bunch of students' but reality check I've never seen people so chaotic in my life.

One by one we all walk off the stage, where I'm pulled to the side and into a corridor.

I almost trampled their foot with my heels but luckily I get the glimpse of Sirius face before I let my plan slide into the ground.

"What are you doing!" I exclaimed and scowl at them.

"What are you doing?" He exclaims back in return.

"I'm obviously modeling down a stage." I roll my eyes.

I LOVEDDDDDD THIS CHAPTER!

BE SAFE OUT THERE EVERYONE.