37. | Gun.

- S I R I U S -

Without a second thought I immediately pick up Nova and start bolting towards the first spot that caught my eye, the bar.

I immediately ran behind it, sheltering us from the bullets that pierced through the air.

I quickly look around us, making sure nobody followed us. Once I made sure we were safe where we were I looked to Nova, her frantic eyes darting around us, in fear.

I immediately place my hands on either side of her face, getting her to focus on me, "Eyes on me baby," I muttered softly, "I need you to stay here and be quiet okay?"

The look of panic strutted across her face, "I'll be back I promise." I said, seeing her fear.

"You promise?" She muttered, looking at me worriedly.

"I promise, my love." I smiled softly before pulling her face towards mine and placing a gentle kiss to her lips.

I reach behind my jacket, taking out my extra gun and placing it in Nova's lap.

"If anyone messes with you, you fucking shoot them okay?" I said lastly before giving her forehead a kiss.

Quickly taking out my own gun, I hold it in my hand as I run towards the screams and frantic voices.

I see Roman running across the room to where Rocco had a guy on the floor with his gun pressed up against head.

"Fuck you." The man snarled and within a quick second Rocco pulled the trigger making the man's head hit the floor, limp.

Rocco's head turns to me quickly, "Where is she?!" He shouted looking around me, thinking she was with me.

"She's behind the bar." I said as he looked towards the door I had just came from and then nodded at me.

"It's one of Mathew's men." Roman muttered as I neared them.

"The same fucker I held up against a wall?"

"The same fucker." Roman said and nodded his head.

I immediately start darting towards the entrance, where everyone is either panicking or running out.

I squeeze through the crowd trying to find Lorenzo and Julius.

"Move out the fucking way." I snarled and pushed the bald headed man to the side.

I spot my dad and he immediately spots me too. "Lorenzo's cornered, he's at the deck in the back." Dad rushes out before running around the place where as I dart back inside and run towards the backyard.

I near towards the doors and get a glimpse of Julius's figure.

"You fucking mess with my family and I'll make sure you fucking suffer Mathew." I heard Lorenzo angrily speak.

Mathew's back faced my way as Lorenzo's eyes connects with mine, a glint held in his eyes which I nod at.

I quietly start walking outside before reaching for my gun and placing it against Mathew's head.