3

I grab the my stuff, turning around and see Alex and Father waiting for me. When they see I'm ready they start walking towards the front door.

I'm really nervous. What if Elijah and Dante didn't miss me and don't care about me anymore?

Father opens the door and motions for me to walk through. When I do, the house looks the same as before I moved.

-pictures at the end!-

I hear voices from what I remember as the living room.

Father and Alex both start walking that way. I follow behind them, nausea starting to start, and I don't think it's because I'm nervous.

We walk into the room and I see 4 people. 2 I've them being Elijah and Dante, but there is also a woman and younger boy.

When they hear us walk in they stop talking and immediately look over to us. When there eyes spot me, I can see the woman's eyes look at me with sympathy, the boys with curiosity, and Elijah's with tears, and Dante's is void of any emotion.

Elijah gets up from his seat and walks over to me, pulling me into a hug. I freeze, scared that he could possibly feel my bump. He pulls back as a tear drops down his face.

"I missed you so much." He says as he holds onto my shoulder.

I smile at him. I then look past him and to Dante. He is trying to have an emotionless face but I can see through it. His face holds relief, love, and regret.

I slowly walk up to him. When I get to about 2 feet away from him he suddenly stands up and pulls me into a tight hug.

This time I know he can feel the bump because he freezes for a second but still hugs me tight. He pulls away from he as though he didn't notice but his hand brushes over my belly as he does so. He gives me a questioning gaze but doesn't say anything.

I hoped that I could keep this a secret longer than three seconds but I guess that just didn't work out.

I give him a look that says I'll explain later but not to say anything. I get a small almost unnoticeable nod in response.

"DID HE JUST HUG HER AND SHOW EMOTION?!?" The young boy shouts.

I turn to look at him, and his eyes are wide and his mouth is open. He then looks over to me and says "hi" with a small wave.

"Hello. I don't mean to be blunt but who are you two?" I ask, looking both at the lady and him.

"I'm Tyler, and that my mom Amanda. I'm your half brother." he says with super bubbly, like he didn't just tell me hug news.

I freeze, looking between the two. "If you're my half brother, I'm guessing you're my step mom or something?" I ask with my eyes squinted in a questioning gaze at the women.

"Yes hunny I'm your step mom. I'm sorry about what happened to you sweetie. I would never want to replace her but if you ever need anything I'm always here for you" she says with a small smile.

I like her. I don't get any weird vibes from her and she seems genuine. I nod and give her a small smile.

I turn around looking at my dad finally acknowledging his presence and give him a nod, telling him that I approve of her.

It seems like everyone in the room exhaled a sigh of relief, While I was feeling like I was abandoned. Did they cut me out of their life just so that they could start a new family without me? Was the only reason that they took me in because they felt obligated to?

It seems that Dante could tell that I didn't want to be here anymore, so he took my hand and told everyone that he was going to show me my rooms

I've always been close to Dante. We are only one year apart and act like twins. He could always read me and I could him. I missed him a lot.

He took me to my old room and opened the door, only now instead of being a purple theme with fairy wallpaper it had grey, black, white and accents of purple. It was my dream room.

It had a king sized bed, walk in closet and bathroom, desk, reading nook, and hopefully they haven't found it but when I was little I found a secret door in my closet.

We walk in and I put my bag on the chair. Donte walks in behind me and closes the door. I turn around and flop on the bed. Doing this gravity pulls my hoodie tight around my bump so you can see it better.

I look over at him and see him staring at it. I sit back up and scooch so that the frame of the bed was to my back patting the space in front of me so that he can sit down.

He does and looks at me seriously. "I know it's none of my business, I haven't been there for you in a long time, but please tell me the truth."

"Ok, just promise me that you will listen to everything without interrupting me. I'm not going to tell you everything, it's to hard, but I will tell you as much as I can. Also please don't tell anyone, I'm not ready yet. Try not to get mad"

He nods and just continues to look at me.

"So a few months after me and mom left she got a boyfriend. He wasn't very nice. Well one day when mom was at work he raped me. This happened for years, and he would let his friends to. I tried to talk birth control but couldn't always. I couldn't get it for a month because I didn't have enough money and here I am." I finish.

Donte has fists clenched and tears in his eyes. He leans forwards and pulls me into his hug. "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. If I didn't stop calling you because of dad I could have helped you." He said as I felt a tear hit the top of my head.

"It's not your fault. I promise. I'm ok now. And now I got a little bean to take care of." I say with smile on my face, rubbing my belly.

He pulls back and looks at my face. When he sees that I'm serious he smiles softly. "You want the baby?"

"Yeah. At first I was really scared and didn't know how I was going to take care of a baby, but then I started to love it." I smile down at my belly.

"Can I?" He asks looking at my belly. I nod my head and lift my hoody so that my belly was showing. He puts his hand on the top and feels. "Have you gone to appointments and gotten the vitamins you need? I can always help you."

"Yeah I have. As soon as I figured it out I got a job and was saving up money so that they could have a good life." I say as the baby kicks my belly and into Dante's hand.

I giggle at his reaction because his he's light up and his hand jumps on my belly. He puts his hand back down and waits to see if the baby does it again.

"How far along are you and do you know the gender? He asks keeping his gaze fixed on my belly with love in him eyes.

" I'm about 5 months and I don't know the gender. I don't think I want to know."

He looks up into my eyes, " I will be there for you know and your big going to go through this alone. I love both of you so much. I will help you whenever you need." He says with determination in his eyes.

I nod and try to hold back my tears. I won't be alone anymore.

We get interrupted by a voice shouting at us that it's lunch time and to come downstairs.

—————————————————————————

Sorry for not updating in a while.

Just so everyone knows, the updates will probably be infrequent. I have school and other things going on so I don't always have time.