6

Looking up from my book I notice that it has been a few hours sense I started reading. I put a book mark on my page and close it.

My baby has been moving around a lot lately. But that I mind. It's nice knowing you're not alone, even if it isn't here yet.

I stretch, making my back crack loudly. I really need to talk to Dante about finding a doctor. I was supposed to have an appointment next week. If I can find a doctor that can stay on the same schedule it would be nice.

Getting up, I grab my phone and leave my room. I go to where Dante's room used to be. Hopefully it's still his room.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to open it. I hear someone tell me to come in from the other side of the door.

Opening the door I see Dante gaming on his PC with a mic on and what looks to be FaceTime. It's a good thing I showered and actually got ready, because on the weekends I normally look like a hot mess.

I walk in and close the door behind me. Dante tells his friends that he's gonna AFK really quickly and looks up at me.

I see his friends on his FaceTime look at him for a second, probably wondering why he stopped playing in the middle of a game.

"I need to talk to you." I say, fiddling with my hands. I almost always get nervous asking things. Dan would always beat me when mom would tell him that I asked for something. It could be things that I actually HAD to have like feminine produces. It didn't matter to him tho.

Thankfully he got the hint and told his friends that he would call them back in a second. He seemed to get super protective because after he ended the call he jumped up and started throwing questions at me.

"Are you ok? Is the baby ok? Do you need go to the hospital? Do I need to go get dad? Please say something!" He said in a panic.

" I'm fine. I promise. I just wanted to know if you could help me set up an appointment for the baby. I had one for a week from now but you know I moved so now I don't have a doctor that won't contact my parents."

"Ohh yeah. I think one of the seniors lady year got pregnant and was seeing a doctor secretly. I could ask her for there information if you'd like." He said, calming down from his panic.

I walked closer to me putting his hand out, silently asking if he could touch my stomach. I nodded with a smile.

"He or she had been very active today so you might get kicked a lot" I say laughing lightly.

He just smiles at me softly but keeps most of his attention on my belly as he softly puts his hand on top of it.

The baby immediately started kicking his hand. He laughs lightly, his eyes full of love.

I wince slightly when one of the kicks was a little strong. Dante Immediately looks up at me with worried eyes.

"It's ok the baby just kicked me a little to hard" I say. " I'm gonna go now. Thanks for helping me out. You're the best big brother ever!"

"You're welcome. I think my friends might come over later if it's cool with you?"

"That's fine. It will be nice to know some people before I start school next week." I say as I walk towards the door and open it.

"Ok cool" he says "if you ever need anything and can't find me one of them will always help you."

"Ok thanks! Ohh also, do you think dad will let me go on a date tomorrow?" I ask.

His eyes darkened and he looked to be getting mad. I knew I should have asked anything. I know he is my favorite but he has always had a hard time keeping his emotions in check.

"Why? You're already pregnant you don't need to be talking to a guy. Especially after everything that men have done to you." He said looking like he couldn't believe what I was saying.

"You don't think I know what men have done to me?! Im the one who lived through it. I'm the one that got pregnant because men couldn't waste the time to get someone who actually wanted to have sec with them! Ace is the only guy that I haven't been afraid of when meeting! He was nice to me and respected me when I was by myself. Please just help me convince Dad. Just this once. If it doesn't go well I won't ask you again. I promise."

I get where he's coming from but does he not know that I know that already?

"Ok but just this once. I'm still gonna scare the shit out of him tho." He said running his hands through his hair.

"Thank you! I promise that if anything happens I'll call you. You won't regret it!" I say as I leave his room.

I hear him chuckle as I close the door and head to my room. When I get there I see Tyler waiting for me with 2 Xbox controllers.

"I was thinking maybe I could teach you to play call of duty with me?" He said sheepishly. 

My smile widened and I nodded like a crazy person.

He also smiled and showed me to the movie/gaming room. He patiently taught me all of the controls and what to do.

I kinda got it after a while but that didn't mean I was any good at it. He was saving me from the people trying to kill me.

We won once but that had nothing to do with me. Actually I think I was making it harder for him.

It was a lot of fun. I didn't think we were playing for that long but I finally noticed how long had gone by when we were all called to dinner...