17

2K reads!!! Thank you all so much! I didn't expect anyone to read this so that fact that 2K has is amazing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days were filled with doctor appointments, and bonding more with the family. I haven't spent any time with Ace though. He was taking care of his sister and had to work at night. He wasn't working as much before so he could spend time with me, but he needed to pick up extra shifts.

Everyone was watching my eating habits like a hawk. The dietician made a plan for me to stick to so that I can gain more weight but also not hurt my stomach. Its been working well so far but its starting to get annoying with everyone watching me. I try to hide it though because I know there only doing it because they care.

I just hit my 7 month and feel pretty good. The doctor wants me to be extra careful though because I keep getting fake contractions. They aren't too bad, but it seems to scare everyone including me.

I talked to dad about school, and he said that he wants me to do online until the baby comes. He doesn't want me stressing too much. It's been working out well and I'm ahead in everything.

Ace and I talk on the phone anytime we can. On his way to work he will sometimes drop by for a second. I will take any time in can get.

I'm super excited for today. A week ago, Ace told me he had the night off and wanted to take me on another date. Me and Amanda went shopping for a cute dress to wear. I wanted to impress him. I know he will like anything I wear, but I wanted it to be special.

the dress is white and is tight around my body. It shows off my bump nicely. Its short and had spaghetti straps. It's super cute and isn't too fancy.

After spending the majority of the day with Elijah, helping him study I go upstairs and do my makeup and hair. My makeup consists of mascara and a little bit of blush. I have the pregnancy glow and I'm going use it to my advantage. My hair is straight instead of its normal wavy.

I put on the dress as and some perfume. It's the only one I can tolerate the rest make me nauseated. I put on some white tennis shoes and wait for Ace to pick me up.

Ace's pov!-

I was really nervous about tonight. Spending time with Avery has been the only thing I wanted to do but I haven't been able to.

I wanted to spend more time with my family and Avery, so I told my boss about it. He said that it was fine as long as I go on one to two missions a month. I worked a lot this past month because I wanted time make a lot of money before that. I got about 2 million with how many missions I've been on. It should be enough to last me almost a year without working at all. I have 10 million in total.

I know what you're thinking, why do you not give that money to your family? The thing is I do. It would just be suspicious if I got so much money so quickly when I'm supposed to work at a gas station.

I have spent all of my free time planing this date. I really hope she likes it as much as she did the first one. After the first one Dante texted me about how she wouldn't shut up about it.

It makes me happy that she enjoyed it. Because she had such a nice time on our last date I wanted to make this one just as special.

I got dressed up in suit pants and a nice shirt with a leather jacket before making sure that everything I needed was in the car before I left.

I drove to Avery's house, getting out of the car and walking to the door. When I get to the door I ring the doorbell. I hear Avery's soft steps come to the door before she opens it.

She looks adorable. I don't think I could ever get used to seeing her. Every time it makes my heart stop.

She smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I smile back and grab her hand leading her to the car. I help her in before getting in myself.

We drive talking about what has happened sense we last talked, which was last night. When we get to the beach I turn off the car get out. I walk around to her side before I open the door and help her out.

She smiles at me as I grab her hand. I lead her toward the beach. When we get to the sand she takes her shoes off so she can touch the sand with her feet.

I wait patiently for her and then continue leading her down the beach. When we get the spot I see her eyes get wide.

There is a blanket on the beach with a basket in the middle. Around the blanket are poles with fairy lights rapped around them, connecting to each other.

I lead her to the blanket and help her sit down. I open the basket and take out the food. I made us lasagna with bread. I also got apple juice because she's been craving it.

We eat together talking about random things. After we finish eating she looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Can we please go swim?" She asks pouting her lip out for extra effect. The thing is I would have said yes anyway. I could never say no to her. She has me rapped around her finger and she doesn't even now it.

I nod my head and watch as her face lights up. I help her get up and we walk to the water. We walk in hand in hand, not caring that we are ruining our clothes. I brought some extra clothes just incase this happened anyway.

When we get to our waists she looks at me mischievously. Next thing I know I'm getting splashed in the face. I hear her giggle as she begins running from me.

"Ohh I'm gonna get you now" I say as I begin chasing her with a smile on my face. I let her get a way a little before I go up to grab her.

I make sure I'm gentle and that it won't squish the baby before I lift her up from the ground twirling her around. I meet with the sound of her laugh. It makes my smile even bigger.

When I put her down she's facing me out of breath her chest touching mine our faces inches apart. Something changes in the air as we look at each other. She looks down at my lips for a second but long enough for me to notice.

I don't move, not wanting to scare her way. Very slowly she moves her head toward mine until our lips touch softly. I pull her closer deepening the kiss.

When we pull away both of us are out of breath. Her cheeks are a little pink from her blushing. I smile down at her thinking this is the perfect time to ask her.

"Avery you are the strongest, cutest person I've ever met. You have the sweetest soul even though you've been through so much. Avery will you be my girlfriend?" I ask holding my breath as I wait for a response.

Her face lights up and a giant smile pops up on her face. She doesn't respond as she kisses me again.

When we pull away I smile. "I assume that means yes?" I ask.

"Yes Ace I would love to be your girlfriend" she replies.

—————————————————————————

I'm so sorry for not posting earlier! I made this whole chapter already but it got deleted.

I have had a ton of work at school and haven't had enough time to remake it.

Yay there dating!