10

When I woke up, Ace's head was on my chest and his arms were rapped around me. We were in the couch and no one else was in sight. I carefully run my finger through his wavy hair. There is a peaceful silence as I admire him sleeping.

I'm thankful that I don't have to keep my pregnancy a secret anymore. The last thing I want is my baby to think that I didn't want them. I am protecting them though. The less people that know the better.

I will have to talk with Dad and Ace more. I don't want to tell them everything. The more I trust them the more I'll tell them. I hope that me and Ace still go on our date today. I know everything was screwed up with all of the drama but I was really looking forward to it.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when Ace pulls me closer to him and grumbles, scrunching up his face. I smile softly and continue to play with his hair.

When he finally wakes up enough, up opens his eyes and smiles and me. I feel him rub my sides with his thumb as he admires me. I feel myself start to blush because of all of the attention.

When he starts getting up I whine because of the cold and weigh coming off me but he quickly pulls me into his arms and wraps me in the blanket again. I am not a morning person and hate when people wake me up or move me.

He kisses my head and picks me up, heading to the dinning room. When we get there I see my whole family up, plus Dante's friends. I wave at them shyly as Ace sits down with me in his lap.

I thought Alex would start yelling at me again but he doesn't say anything and just continues eating.

I sit sideways on Aces lap as he gets both of our plates and we start eating while talking to one another. When we finally finish our breakfast, everyone scatters except for Dante and his friends.

Normally everyone stays and talks more, and I can't help but think that they didn't because of me. I mean I ruined dinner and created a bunch of drama. I bet they don't even want to talk to me anymore.

The thought makes me sad but I let it go and focus on the positives.

Dante cuts the silence and introduces his friends.

Marco is the first. He's around 6 foot and has a darker skin tone. He has short dreads  and is dressed in baggy clothing's. He has a giant smile on his face and I already know that he's a nice guy.

When he greats me he is super nice. He also said that if someone messed with me and school and I couldn't find Dante or Ace to go to him. He reminded me of the over protective brother tip.

Next was AJ. He was 6,1 and seemed like a goof ball. He was also super nice, and was trying to make me laugh by cracking jokes.

I like both of them and was grateful that they didn't say anything about yesterday. I was already embarrassed enough as it is.

When they left, I noticed Ace was just looking at me making my face heat up again. I tried to hide my face but he grabbed my hands.

"Don't hide your face from me princess. Ever."

I just nodded I acknowledgment. I loved the way he made me feel. I haven't ever felt like a normal teenage girl. I never had time to.

"I hope you didn't forget about or date." Ace says  catching me off guard. "I was hoping I could change the time. I'm gonna pick you up at 6 ok?"

I nodded with a bright smile on my face. He smile down at me and gently kisses the tip of my nose.

Ace and his friends stayed a little longer until they had to leave. Ace made sure to kiss my head before he left.

I don't know what peoples obsession with kissing my head but I love it. I guess it's the simple things in life that really make you happy.

I read a book for a while and just relax before I have to start getting ready for my date.

First I need to figure out what to wear for the date. I also wanted to bond more with Amanda so I went to go find her.

When I couldn't find her in any of the main rooms or her bedroom I assumed she was with dad in the office. I shakily lifted my hand and nocked on the door.

When I heard dad call out enter I opened the door. I saw dad on his computer with Amanda sitting on the couch reading a book.

Dad looks up and seems surprised to see me. Amanda puts down her book and gives all of her attention to me.

Shyly I ask if she would like to help me pick out an outfit for my date with Ace. She immediately said a yes with a small squeal and jumps up. She grabs my hand and drags me to my room.

After an hour and a lot of debate we decided on some tight ripped mom jeans with a white sweater. I'm also wearing a white tank top underneath in case I get too hot.

I'm not too worried that it's tight because he already knows that I'm pregnant.

After I take a quick shower, and get changed. I do my makeup while Amanda curls my hair into loose beach waves.

It was a really good bonding experience and I learned a lot about Amanda. She loves painting and baking.

I told her about being craving cookies lately and she started talking about all of the cookies she was going to make me and the baby. She also told me that she booked me an appointment tomorrow at noon to check on the baby.

I was happy that I finally had a mom to do things with and that cares about me. It's new.

Just as she finishes up my hair the doorbell rings.