4

Me and Dante head downstairs for lunch. On the was down Dante was telling me about how everyday everyone is required to eat breakfast and dinner together, on the weekends it's not required.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is made by private chefs so if you are here they all eat at the same time anyway.

When we get to the dining room everyone is already there. I sit down at the only open spot which is next to both Tyler and Dante.

I look at the plate in front of me and see spaghetti which would have been amazing if I didn't want to gag at just the smell of it.

I know that it's normal for pregnant women to have weird smells or tastes to things that they would normally love but I haven't had it yet. Well till now.

I try to keep my tears at bay. Spaghetti is one of my comfort foods, so gaging at the smell of it alone is making me very emotional.

I look up and see everyone already eating and talking amongst themselves. I look over at Dante who isn't talking to anyone and is just eating. I kick him under that table to get his attention.

When he finally looks at me, I look at him, my stomach and then the plate of spaghetti without moving my head so that it wasn't as noticeable.

He looks confused at first, but I get a very big whiff of the smell and gag as discreetly as possible. His eyes widen and he takes the plate in front of me immediately as I try and hold myself from puking.

This caught dad's attention because he spoke up.
"Dante why did you take your sister's food. Don't be greedy it is one of her favorites."

My eyebrows shoot up. I didn't think he remembered. I look around and see everyone looking at us waiting for an explanation.

Dante just looks at them then back at his plate with a nonchalant look on his face. Look I love that he doesn't care what people think and stuff but know is not the time.

"I'm not hungry so I told him that he could have it." I say trying to sound sincere. The problem is that Amanda is looking at me like she knows I'm not telling the truth.

Thankfully everyone lets it go and goes back to talking. I look over at Dante and mouth thank you to him.

Looking at my other side I see Tyler looking at me with curiosity. I bet it's weird having another sibling just pop up out of nowhere.

I feel bad now for not talking to him more when I got here. He seems like a very nice little boy and I would like to get to know him more.

He sees me looking at him and quickly looks back to him plate a shoves a giant sized bite of spaghetti into his mouth.

This makes me burst out laughing, holding my stomach as tears come to my eyes. Everyone looks over.

Tyler looks over at me and grins shyly with spaghetti still in his mouth.

I grin back. I like this kid. He turns back to his plate and starts eating normally again. After lunch ends everyone just leaves the plates and walks out.

I sigh and pick up the plates, bringing them to the kitchen. They might have maids but they can at least help a little bit.

The maids come up to me trying to take the plates out of my hands. I wave them off and put them gently in the sink. People want say this but plates are actually really heavy.

I start washing the dishes as the rest of the maids clean up the rest of the table. When I finish leave to my room.

When I finally get there from all of the stairs I grab a book from the shelf and sit on the window nook and open the page.

- time skip -

I open my eyes to the sun setting and pretty orange colors painting my room. I didn't notice myself become tired and fall asleep.

I sit up and stretch, felling my muscles pull from the weird sleeping position. I still feel tired which isn't new.

I always feel like no matter how much sleep I get I still feel tired. I watch the sun finally set all of the way before going to the bathroom.

I take a needed shower from being in school, to the police stating, a day in a cramped car, and now meeting my family again.

I think back to Ace who I haven't texted again. I probably will soon.

I know you might be thinking about what I went through and why I trusted this random guys so easily and honestly I don't know why.

I'm normally not good with heating strangers and even worse at meeting random guys. After everything that's happened to me you can probably understand why.

With Ava tho I didn't get the weird feeling or the anxiety that comes with it. My gut just liked him and that doesn't happen a lot but when it does it trust it.

I step out of the shower and dry myself off. I put on lotion making sure to pay extra attention to my belly because I'm trying to keep the stretch marks to a minimum.

I know there inevitable but I'm still a 16 year old and would like to not have stretch marks all over my belly.

I change into comfy pajamas and cuddle up into my bed. It's Saturday so there's no mandatory dinner that u have to worry about.

I will eat at some point but I think that because of all of the change and stuff my stomach is just not in the mood to eat.

I look at the sealing and just think about my life. Some people might say that my life sucks and that being pregnant at 16 is despicable, but to me they are a blessing and I will do everything I can't to give my baby the life that I didn't.