9

I woke up to the feeling of being carried. At first I was confused, but then my memory started coming back.

Alex getting mad, all the yelling. Then my panic attack. I don't remember anything after that but something must of happened.

I feel myself covered in a fluffy blanket, and someone carrying me protectively. I blink my eyes open and rub them with my fists.

When my eyes finally focus I look around and notice I'm in the living room with Dante sitting in front of me with a sad look in his eyes.

My face turns into one of confusion as I look around more and see Amanda, Elijah, Alex and some other people I don't know. I look up to the person holding me and see my dad with a small pained smile.

Then I feel it. His hand is rubbing my belly softly. He knows. He can't know. I promised myself I wouldn't let him abandon me again. I promised myself I wouldn't care. But this is my baby and he can't hurt them to.

I pop up in alarm and scoot to the farthest place on the couch from where everyone else is. My arms protectively go around my stomach to shield it as I look at them with caution.

"Baby it's ok. I promise it's ok. I'm not mad. We just need to have a conversation. I promise that's all we're doing. I would never hurt you or your baby." My dad says with tears in his eyes but he doesn't let them fall.

I look over at the strange boys looking at me with concern and pity in their eyes. That's when I see him. Ace is leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed over infront of him.

Hy eyes get teary as he looks at me with love and a little bit of hurt. I know we haven't been talking for a while but I was going to tell him when we meet up tomorrow or today. I don't know what time it is.

I really like him and trust him. The look he's giving me makes my eyes slowly start getting rid of the tears held there.

My family starts freaking out, asking me what's wrong. No one touches me, I don't think they want me to freak out.

Ace slowly moves from his place against the wall and slowly starts walking up to me. His friends try to stop him but he just walks past them and my family.

When he gets to me he crouches down so he's eye level with me and slowly puts his hand to my face brushing the tears away. That's when I start sobbing.

I lied to him and he's being so sweet to me as he figures out I'm pregnant with someone else's baby. Everyone probably thinks I'm a whore other than Dante.

When he sees me sobbing he gently lifts me up and cradles me to his chest. He sits down where I was sitting originally and whispers sweet words into my ear.

3rd person pov-

Unknown to them everyone else is looking at them with ether anger, adoration, or confusion. Why is Ace so sweet to her, when he doesn't care about anyone else but his mom and sister.

He's never liked anyone and stays clear of any relationship. He's never even showed interest in a girl.

Avery doesn't like physical contact. She not only is reserved in her family but she doesn't like strangers at all. Any time she sees staff in the hallway she walks the other way.

So when she is excepting affection from someone they think she doesn't know is very confusing.

Avery looks up at Ace after she start calming down a little and just says "I'm sorry."

Ace looks at her with his heart breaking. As soon as he saw her he knew that she stole his heart. So when the only girl other than his family is so upset it makes him want to kill someone.

"It's ok baby. I promise." He says with a small smile on his face. He continues to wipe tears off of her face.

"I was going to tell you tomorrow I promise. I was going to tell you everything. I didn't want to lead you on or get you stuck with a pregnant 16 year old." She said but continues on. "I promise I'm not a whore. I didn't want to. They made me. Please don't leave me. You're the only guy that doesn't scare me when he looks at me. You're the only guy that hasn't slapped me when I cried to shut me up. Please don't leave me."

She was sobbing again. Ace wanted to kill every man that ever even looked at her. But he would do that later. Now he had to make sure that his princess knew that he would never ever think that about her and that he won't leave her.

"No baby. I promise I don't think you're a whore. You're so strong. I will never leave you. Someone will have to kill me first. Do you hear me? I won't leave you, I'll protect you from now on. No one is going to touch you without you wanting them to ever again." He said with so much certainty.

She just nods and puts her head on his chest. Felling exhausted from all of the crying. Ace grabs the blanket that fell on the floor when she scooted away from them and wraps it around her. He cuddles her up to him and rocks her to sleep.

When Ace looks up after making sure that she was ok and asleep he sees everyone else with tears streaming down their faces.

Ace knew who she was after Alex came into the store with her in following behind. She was his best friend's little sister, but that didn't seem to matter to him. She stole his heart, and he didn't want her to give it back.

What she didn't know is that he wasn't actually there because he was working at the gas station, it was his cover. He was actually waiting for someone that comes to that specific gas station at 3 in the morning every day without fail.

He was on orders of Avery's dad to kill this person. Yeah that's right, he's an assassin. He needed money. His mom was going to loose there house and there we're going to be on the streets.

When he told Dante this he offered to get him a job at his father's company. He started training as an assassin and got good after a lot of hard work. He quickly became one of the best and was sent to jobs at night, when he wasn't watching his sister.

He just hopes that when he tells her, she doesn't freak out. Even if she wants nothing to do with him, he will keep his promise. No one is ever going to hurt her ever again.

—————————————————————————
Hey! Ok so Ace knows!!! The other boys will be introduced soon don't worry.

I have some sad news tho. I am going to be out of town for a week. I don't know if I'm going to have any time to upload new chapters. I will try my hardest but no promises.

Anyway hope you liked the chapter!