5

I jumped awake and ran the the bathroom, dropping to the floor and throwing up. I don't have morning sickness a lot but when I do it can be really bad.

When the nauseous feeling goes away, I get up and brush my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth. I then jump in the shower to get the gross feeling off my skin.

When I'm done I walk into the attached closet and get dressed in some black sweatpants with an oversized hoodie.

Walking out into my room I see the sun coming up. I sit down on my window seat with a blanket and just watch the sun come up peacefully.

I feel a strong kick in my stomach and put my hand on it, rubbing back and forth. It's so weird being able to feel a baby in you. I can't even begin to describe it.

My phone lights up with a text. Grabbing it I see that it's a text from Ace.

Ace💜-

Hello! I wanted to give you time before I just started texting you. Hopefully it's been enough time?

Me-

Good morning. Don't worry it's been enough time. I was actually wondering if you forgot about me. 😂

Ace💜-

I would never! I was wondering if you wanted to hand out this weekend. I would have to bring my sister so I hope you don't mind but I really want to get to know you better.

Me-

I would love to! I don't mind your sister being there. I have to many boys in my family anyway it's good to be able to hang out with a girl to. Is tomorrow good for you?

Ace💜-

You haven't even meet my sister and she is already stealing you from me! Tomorrow is perfect. We can meet on the park by the high school. Can't wait ❤️

Me-

Sounds good! I'll see you tomorrow.

I look up and see that the sun has risen. I get up and stretch. I look down at my belly and see that it has grown a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it covered longer but I'm almost 6 months.

I need to find a new doctor here. One that won't tell my dad. Maybe Dante could help me tho I don't know why he would know any thing either.

I open my door and start walking to the dining room, finally hungry after yesterday and this morning. When I get there is see Tyler already in the table. He has blue pajamas on with his phone in his hand, probably playing a game or something.

"What are you doing up this early?" I ask actually intrigued by why a 10 year old would be up by 6:30.

"I have insomnia so I just don't really sleep. What about you?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"I couldn't sleep and got hungry." I said sheepishly. I really wanted this kid to like me. He is my brother after all and I want to have a relationship with him.

"I think the cooks are making breakfast right now. It will probably be done in about ten minutes. You can wait here with me." He said looking hopeful.

"Of course I'll wait with you. What are you playing?" I ask as I sit down in the seat that I sat in durning dinner which was right beside him.

"It's called model COD. It's basically like a fighting game online. You shoot players off the other team and try to be the last one standing. You can play by yourself or with your friends. We also have it on the Xbox. I'm just doing it in my phone because I'm waiting for breakfast." He explains to me with an excited expression on his face.

"That's really cool! Maybe you can teach me how to play with you?" I ask hopeful that maybe this can be what we bond over.

"Yeah that would be really fun! None of the brothers will play with me. I only play with my friends." He said looking excited at the prospect of playing with someone else.

Just then the maids come out with a tone of breakfast foods like pancakes, bacon, eggs, waffles, and more.

Me and Tyler thank the maids and start grabbing stuff to eat. I smile thinking of the bonding me and Tyler did. This was a small step but hopefully we can bond more and he will be more comfortable with me.

I start eating my pancake and bacon strips. After both me and Tyler finish I grab the plates and bring them to the kitchen. I see the cooks and thank them for making the food because they are the ones that have to make all of the food but don't get thanked for it normally.

I wash both the dishes and head back up to my room feeling like I accomplished something without the day even really starting yet. Smiling softly I close my door, grab a book and sit on the windows seat. I pull the blanket over me and start reading.