16

When I wake up Tyler is still attached to me but everyone else is up. I don't move and just snuggle up to my youngest brother.

After about 30 minutes he starts to wake up, rubbing his eyes. I smile at him when he looks at me. He waves his hand softly and starts getting up.

I follow suit getting up with a blanket rapped around my shoulders. We both slowly walk to the dinning room where we can hear voices coming from.

When we walk in I see my family and Dante's friends including Ace. He's doing his signature move of leaning against the wall. He looks up as we walk in and I smile lightly at him. I walk up to him and snuggle up into him.

I feel his arms come around me and he hugs me tightly. I raise my head and look up at him with a smile. He's looking at me and smiles lightly before kissing my nose gently.

I hear someone fake gagging and look up to see Ellie sitting on Elijah's lap pretending to gag. I don't know how I didn't see her before.

I smile at her and she smiles back. I continue hugging Ace as the food comes. He notices I'm not going to move so he picks me up bridal style.

I squeal and hold onto his neck to keep myself from falling. I didn't even need to tho because Ace lifted me up easily. I hear my family yelling to be careful but he ignores them and sits down with me in his lap.

We eat happily, talking and laughing with family. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach making me drop my fork on my plate and press my hand on my stomach.

The voices stop immediately and everyone looks at me with consternation in their eyes.

"Baby what is it?" Ace asks alarmed. He also puts his hand on my stomach trying to feel it.

It happens again making me grunt out. Ace swiftly picks me up and runs to his truck, everyone following behind.

He lifts me into the back with me on his lap, Dante in the drivers seat, Dad in the passenger, and Amanda sitting in the back with me and Ace.

The pains keep coming every few seconds until we get to the hospital. When we do everyone jumps out of the car and I see everyone else who was following doing the same.

Ace rushes me in with a blanket face. I look around confused and see that everyone else has the same expression. I shake it off as another sharp pain hits me.

Doctors and nurses rush to me, trying to take me from Ace's arms. He doesn't let them and instead just follows them to a room.

When we get there, Ace sets me onto the bed. Immediately the doctors and nurses rush me and start poking and prodding at me.

I start panicking a little with the pain and people touching me. I feel ace grab onto my hand, calming me down enough to not go into a panic attack.

It feels like forever before they finally leave me alone. All of the doctors leave, and Ace finally can comfort me.

I scoot to the side so he can sit next to me. We cuddle together and wait for the doctor to come back. He plays with my hair and we talk about school.

I wonder when I go back to school. I'll have to talk to Dad about it later. I need to focus on education before the baby is born.

"What should we name him?" I ask Ace.

He looks at me with love and something else in his eyes. "You want me to help name the baby?" He asks.

I get shy for a second. Does he want to be in the baby's life? "Well I was hoping that because we're kinda seeing each other that you would want to be in the baby's life. I shouldn't have assumed sorry." I said looking down sadly.

He grabs my chin and lifts my head to look at him. "I would love to be in the baby's life. I was hopping you would ask me but didn't what to pressure you to. Thank you for trusting me so much with the baby. I'll do everything I can to help you and the baby" he said with sincerity in his eyes.

I smile at him and nod my head. "So baby names?"

"Ive always liked the name Ethan" Ace said with a shrug.

My heart lit up. I love that name. Seems like baby does to because he kicks my stomach hard.

"I love it" I say looking at Aces eyes with love. He smiles softly and kisses my nose.

Just then the doctor walks in. He has an extra doctor with him.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

The original doctor talks first. "Well it looks like the baby is fine. That's the good news. Bad news is that the pain is from your intestines."

The second doctor started talking now. "We did a scan of your organs and it looks like you have been severely abused. Your skin isn't bruised but your body is. Some of them are bruised. It will heal on its own tho so I'm not worried about it."

He paused to let me take it in. "Your intestines are hurting because you haven't eaten a lot before, or multiple meals a day. You're actually eating now, which is making your intestines have to actually work."

He stops again so I nod my head for him to keep going. "It should go away over time, but you should meet with a dietician to make a plan so that you can get healthier without hurting yourself."

After all of that I'm glad that my baby's ok. The doctor prescribed medication for me to take to lessen the pain of my bruised organs before sending us in our way.

We meet everyone in the waiting room and told them what happened. Everyone was very relieved that it was something that we could fix but I also knew that they were gonna watch me like hawks now.

We went outside to leave and that's when I noticed how long we've actually been here. It was dark already.

We stopped at McDonald's before heading home. When we got there all of the food was already gone and everyone headed to bed, exhausted from the day.

I dragged Ace up with me to my room. I learned earlier in the day that he, Ellie, and the rest of Dante's friends had rooms in the house.

That didn't mean that I didn't want him with me though. We both changed into pajamas, me with one of Aces shirts and some shorts and him with no top and sweatpants.

I know that's not what he normal sleeps in but he wanted to make me comfortable. I was glad. At some point I will be ok with just his boxers but for not the sweatpants work just fine.

We cuddled together in the bed before both drifting off to sleep.

—————————————————————————

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while!! I've been traveling and haven't had the time to upload. I'm home now so hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Anyway love yall!

Comment what you think so far here!